Curve Chill for Women (2006)
by Liz Claiborne

Curve Chill for Women information

Year of Launch2006

HouseLiz Claiborne
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Curve Chill for Women

Curve Chill for Women is a feminine perfume by Liz Claiborne. The scent was launched in 2006

Curve Chill for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Curve Chill for Women

I have a sample of this perfume. It's a pretty nice scent, but not exactly my taste. Very fruity but a little too strong for my senses.
12th January, 2010
This one my not be bad on others, but it definately doesn't work for my skin. There other Curve scents that I like better (Curve Kicks and Curve Crush). All I smell is the green tea and wood notes, too sharp for my nose. I think the green tea and ginger gives a sharp cloying note that just grows sharper with time (smells like a bug spray). It does soften up after 35 minutes to a nicer floral fragrance, but I can't stand smelling 35 minutes of bug spray. It may work for others...just not me.
04th January, 2009
Bright, fresh and foody, but a touch of bug-spray in the dry down. Ginger, citrus and green tea with sweet pea underneath. Total ten minute dry down just fine.

Very light, very unoffensive. A perfume as casual as the price it costs, which isn't a bad deal
29th April, 2007
Notes of sparkling green tea, peony with a woodsy base...comes off powdery. Nobody does tea notes like Bulgari ~ but for the price this one's O.K. I can't say that I care for this blend. My senses much prefer Curve Crush.
21st September, 2006

Add your review of Curve Chill for Women

Shop for Curve Chill for Women products online

Shop for Curve Chill for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Curve Chill for Women

Member images of Curve Chill for Women

There are no member images of Curve Chill for Women yet. Why not be the first?