Curve Chill for Men (2006)
    by Liz Claiborne

Average Rating: 2.5

Based on 24 ratings

Curve Chill for Men Fragrance Notes

Curve Chill for Men information

Curve Chill for Men is a men's fragrance by Liz Claiborne. The scent was launched in 2006

Shop for Curve Chill for Men products online

75ml Cologne
    125ml Cologne
    125ml Cologne
    100ml EdT
    100ml EdT

Reviews of Curve Chill for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 10 reviews.

OCNBreeze7's avatar

You can Chill with Curve... But you won't be Chillin' long...

Curve Chill by Liz Claiborne smells great and is a “steal of a deal”... Chill is a clean citrus fragrance out of the bottle that settles on the skin with notes of citrus, floral, and musk. Definitely, a good scent that has appeal. There have been some comparisons to Chrome, but I am not sure I get that... Nothing new to the scent, but it does have appeal. That is about the extent of the fragrance - I am a huge fan of the original Curve and Bora Bora, but Chill does not have the longevity of those two... Disappointing...

My reviews generally consider the following areas that are important to me: appeal and uniqueness of the scent (i.e. easy on the nose); "wow factor" (compliments), projection/sillage, longevity, appropriate season and event for fragrance; quality and/or uniqueness of bottle and packaging (i.e. easy on the eyes); and, the price/value of fragrance.

While not totally inclusive, my evaluation of Chill is as follows (scoring is out of 5 stars – 1 star is low, 3 is average, and 5 stars is best):

Appeal/Uniqueness of Scent: 5

Quality/design of bottle and packaging: 4.5

Price/Value: 5

Total Points: 27.5 points

Average Score: 3.93 stars

Comments: As previously mentioned, Chill really does have a clean citrus musky scent, it just does not last on the skin or clothing. Sweetie did mention that it smelled great (and it was about 4 hours following a reapplication) - it has potential Wow Factor... I like the design of the bottle, clear and "etched" artistry that is easy on the eyes. I am a huge Curve (Claiborne for that matter), but I am disappointed in the longevity. Great deal too... If you are looking for a pleasant scent that is not overbearing, this one is for you.

I give Chill 3.93 stars, out of 5. If you are a Claiborne fan, add it to your collection - otherwise, spend your money on something that will last longer. Ride the wave and don't ask where it goes...

04th December, 2012

DarkATi's avatar

I'll be honest - at first I hated this scent. It smelled like cucumber to me, and I hate the way cucumber smells.

I'm really not sure what changed. I kept wearing it daily because I didn't have any other fragrance to turn to and now I like it a lot. It seems like it got better as the bottle went on. Does that sound crazy?

I wear one squirt on the back of my neck and one squirt on my left wrist (then I touch my right wrist to my left wrist quickly to apply it to both). It mixes well with my body chemistry. In the air it smells synthetic, almost like a chemical cleaning compound (and like cucumber... yuck!) but on my body it smells sweet, yet edgy.

It has a "warm burn" to it. I like it. My wife likes it. That's all I need to know.

If anyone is curious, I wear Drakkar Noir for fancier occassions and like it a lolt. This smells... well, nothing like Drakkar, but it is nice for a daily fragrance and it has decent staying power. I can still smell it vaguely at the end of the day, but it won't knock you over or anything.

13th November, 2012

yolanchris's avatar

Guyana Guyana

I smelled this fragrance on a guy I was meeting and wondered what was that he was wearing. It smelled really sophisticated to me and I tought it must be expensive stuff. Being a guy I did not wanted to ask what its was but when he offered me a lift in his car there it was in the slot between the driver's seat and passenger seat. I tilted the bottle to get the name. then I went to the store to sniff one it confirmed and I bought me a bottle. I love this fragrance too bad it dosent linger for too long.

27th October, 2010

wggmn3's avatar

Will write the same thing I did for Claiborne Sport:

Again, although it can be said to lean a bit towards the femmy side (more so than most fresh, outdoors-y, aqua-y frags & more so than Claiborne Sport) it nonetheless can easily pass as a unisex fragrance (the name "Curve" also seems more like a female allusion)...in the long run, actually in the short run, I find it a bit weak with little sillage...but I've also only just given it a shot or two...and feel your bucks can be better spent...as others have said, "worth the investment if the investment is low"...Neutral at best, at least for the present...

25th October, 2010 (Last Edited: 16th September, 2011)

The_Cologneist's avatar

This is a better version of Chrome. Chrome is too light and has no substance, not to mention it smells very synthetic or papery. Chill is a shower fresh scent, typically I don't care for scents like this, but for some reason I like Chill.

Chill is basically a thicker Chrome with less synthetic smell (believe it or not from Claiborne) This reminds me of soap as well. I'd say for the money, it's a good buy. Not worth retail price though. I'm actually going to inquire on getting a small bottle of this for my collection. Longevity is poor though.

19th March, 2010

chamelion's avatar

worst cologne buy i have ever made this stuff is garbage and it burns ur nostrils NOBODY likes it

take my advise and AVOID the curve versions they are synthetic and disgusting

29th August, 2009 (Last Edited: 29th September, 2009)

Add your review of Curve Chill for Men

HIGHEST BID
    CURVE CHILL LIZ CLAIBORNE MEN * COLOGNE for Men * 4.2 OZ NIB 125 ml
    • Time Left: 26 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    CURVE CHILL MEN 4.2 OZ/ 125 ML EAU DE TOILETTE EDT SPRAY BY LIZ CLAIBORNE TESTER
    • Time Left: 5 days