Shh... (2006)

Shh... is a women's fragrance by Jade Goody. The scent was launched in 2006

Shop for Shh... products online

$18.32*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 10.95)
    $16.71*
    100ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 9.99)

Reviews of Shh...

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

Lyndale's avatar

England England

I tried this in a shop but it was so sweet and sugary it made me feel nauseous. I could find absolutely no redeeming qualities, I actually had to wash it off because it made me feel very ill.

I can understand why people would criticise Jade Goody but I try not to associate fragrances with their "celebrity creator"

01st February, 2009

The_Entity's avatar

The scent was better than I thought it would be...The cheap price tag met my expectations

22 November, 2008

laurad's avatar

England England

This scent is surprisingly very nice and lasts and lasts. Such a pity about the namesake so when I wear it I NEVER own up to it and blatantly lie as I really have no desire to have any association at all with a fat ugly racist pig. But you can't blame the manufacturers of the perfume who have made a lovely fragrance.

22 December, 2007

DannyHearn's avatar

It smells like TCP.

05 November, 2007

margi's avatar

England England

I am appalled that a sleazy foul mouthed racist chav such as this horrible specimin is now one of the best known British 'celebreties' from UK. I do not agree with celebrity scents at the best of times, but this particular product is in extremely bad taste considering the recent racism and bullying associated with this young woman. Avoid at all cost.

01st August, 2007

paul's avatar

Having never smelt this I can not comment, but it is fascinating that recent events on a "reality" TV show have pushed up prices so fantastically. The power of the "tube"!

03 February, 2007

Add your review of Shh...