Angel Schlesser Essential (2004)
by Angel Schlesser

Angel Schlesser Essential information

Year of Launch2004

HouseAngel Schlesser
Parent CompanyIdesa

About Angel Schlesser Essential

Angel Schlesser Essential is a feminine perfume by Angel Schlesser. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Angel Schlesser Essential

I like this one. It starts out very similar to D&G Rose The One but unlike RTO, it doesnt turn on you. Angel is fresh and clean and honest and I enjoy her company for the whole of the day. No romance here, just fun and freshness.
30th April, 2011
HDS1963 Show all reviews
I wear this.

It's supposed to be a woman's EDP, but in reality it is a really quite lovely rose parfum with great woody undernotes.

I actually bought it by accident thinking the Ebay listing I bought it on was for the male version. When I got it and realised my mistake I tried it anyway, and actually found it to be so good I had to keep going back to it. Reminds me a lot of L'Occitane's Rose Nuit de Mai which also has a similar structure.

If you are a man that is not afraid of rose, you'll enjoy this, there's plenty happening as it dries down and it retains just enough wood throughout to enable a man to carry it off.

On female skin it is really lovely.

You won't find it often, but when you do, buy it, it really is a lovely experience.
22nd March, 2010

Add your review of Angel Schlesser Essential

Shop for Angel Schlesser Essential products online

Shop for Angel Schlesser Essential at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Angel Schlesser Essential

Member images of Angel Schlesser Essential

There are no member images of Angel Schlesser Essential yet. Why not be the first?