Angel Schlesser Essential (2004)
    by Angel Schlesser

Shop for Angel Schlesser Essential products online

50ml EdP
    $43.41*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 25.95)

Reviews of Angel Schlesser Essential

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

DonnaMaree's avatar
    DonnaMaree

I like this one. It starts out very similar to D&G Rose The One but unlike RTO, it doesnt turn on you. Angel is fresh and clean and honest and I enjoy her company for the whole of the day. No romance here, just fun and freshness.

30th April, 2011

HDS1963's avatar
    HDS1963

I wear this.

It's supposed to be a woman's EDP, but in reality it is a really quite lovely rose parfum with great woody undernotes.

I actually bought it by accident thinking the Ebay listing I bought it on was for the male version. When I got it and realised my mistake I tried it anyway, and actually found it to be so good I had to keep going back to it. Reminds me a lot of L'Occitane's Rose Nuit de Mai which also has a similar structure.

If you are a man that is not afraid of rose, you'll enjoy this, there's plenty happening as it dries down and it retains just enough wood throughout to enable a man to carry it off.

On female skin it is really lovely.

You won't find it often, but when you do, buy it, it really is a lovely experience.

22 March, 2010