Forbes Limes Limited Edition (2006)
    by Castle Forbes

• Launched: 2006
    • Type: Masculine
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Forbes Limes Limited Edition information

A limited edition of 300 bottles.

Reviews of Forbes Limes Limited Edition

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Harvitz81's avatar

This one reminds me a bit of Truefitt & Hills West Indian Limes. It doesn’t have the lime blast ala GFT Limes and is a bit more muted. Not sharp, but very pleasant. I get a bit of green note undertones on this one as it dries down. For a lime fragrance it has great longevity (3-4 hours), but obviously isn’t something you’d be looking for to smell all day. Probably my favorite lime fragrances I’ve smelt to date.

29 November, 2011

Joe_Frances's avatar

Saks Fifth in NYC has Forbes Limes Ltd. and it is very nice. Not a sweet lime fragrance, nor is it very sharp. It is sort of in between, and as it dries down, I sense some pine in the mix. I may be wrong, but something like pine or some other fresh green comes into the picture after the first hour. Long lasting for a predominantly lime scent (at least four hours). Not my personal "cup of tea" but very nice, and the best lime I have encountered.

Joe