Forbes Limes Limited Edition (2006)
by Castle Forbes

Forbes Limes Limited Edition information

Year of Launch2006
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseCastle Forbes

About Forbes Limes Limited Edition

A limited edition of 300 bottles.

Reviews of Forbes Limes Limited Edition

(Review for the aftershave balm)

It honestly smells exactly, and I mean exactly like lime essential oils (particularly lime essential oil by NOW Foods brand) but with added ingredients to make it an aftershave balm. The scent only lasts an hour and a half maximum. It is better value to simply buy the essential oil and add a few drops to another aftershave splash (I particularly enjoy it in Pinaud Clubman's Virgin Island Bay Rum, which produces an end-result of a spiced limes with bay rum aroma). Due to the overpriced nature of this balm, I am giving it low marks (even though the aroma is amazing, but identical to run-of-the-mill lime essential oil).

3.5/5
30th July, 2018
This one reminds me a bit of Truefitt & Hills West Indian Limes. It doesn’t have the lime blast ala GFT Limes and is a bit more muted. Not sharp, but very pleasant. I get a bit of green note undertones on this one as it dries down. For a lime fragrance it has great longevity (3-4 hours), but obviously isn’t something you’d be looking for to smell all day. Probably my favorite lime fragrances I’ve smelt to date.
29th November, 2011
Saks Fifth in NYC has Forbes Limes Ltd. and it is very nice. Not a sweet lime fragrance, nor is it very sharp. It is sort of in between, and as it dries down, I sense some pine in the mix. I may be wrong, but something like pine or some other fresh green comes into the picture after the first hour. Long lasting for a predominantly lime scent (at least four hours). Not my personal "cup of tea" but very nice, and the best lime I have encountered.

Joe
23rd January, 2007

Add your review of Forbes Limes Limited Edition

Shop for Forbes Limes Limited Edition products online

Member images of Forbes Limes Limited Edition

There are no member images of Forbes Limes Limited Edition yet. Why not be the first?