Forbes Limes Limited Edition (2006)
    by Castle Forbes

• Launched: 2006
    • Type: Masculine
    • Availability: In Production : Limited Edition
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Forbes Limes Limited Edition information

A limited edition of 300 bottles.

Reviews of Forbes Limes Limited Edition

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

Harvitz81's avatar

This one reminds me a bit of Truefitt & Hills West Indian Limes. It doesn’t have the lime blast ala GFT Limes and is a bit more muted. Not sharp, but very pleasant. I get a bit of green note undertones on this one as it dries down. For a lime fragrance it has great longevity (3-4 hours), but obviously isn’t something you’d be looking for to smell all day. Probably my favorite lime fragrances I’ve smelt to date.

29th November, 2011

Joe_Frances's avatar

Saks Fifth in NYC has Forbes Limes Ltd. and it is very nice. Not a sweet lime fragrance, nor is it very sharp. It is sort of in between, and as it dries down, I sense some pine in the mix. I may be wrong, but something like pine or some other fresh green comes into the picture after the first hour. Long lasting for a predominantly lime scent (at least four hours). Not my personal "cup of tea" but very nice, and the best lime I have encountered.

Joe

23rd January, 2007

Add your review of Forbes Limes Limited Edition

Member images of Forbes Limes Limited Edition

There are no member images of Forbes Limes Limited Edition yet. Why not be the first?