Rubylips (2004)

About Rubylips

Rubylips is a feminine perfume by Salvador Dali. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Rubylips

Sweet and Succulent; Ruby Lips is a blast of juice
coursing though your taste buds opens with Tangy
and ripe Yuzu wet crisp and juicy green apples
adds freshness Red Current sinfully sexy and full
of flavor; Orchid faint at first slowly steeps though
the senses like sin of temptation consumes the soul
Rose makes a shy hostess a floral so innocent that doesn't belong in this house of primal sexiness
The Basenote finishing turns sweet with a Vanilla
Gourmand drydown fiery Sandalwood adds a woody
accord Patchouli dries to a grounded finish
R.L Is a delicious scent but sadly it has no strong
Silage.
13th March, 2011
CoL Show all reviews
I must say I really don't get this very sweet smell others describe. I get a close to the skin fruity/musk which could easily be unisex. Has a sharp(ish)/sweet(ish) fruity tang that appears to last all the way through. Very understated fragrance and a new favourite of mine!
27th June, 2010
Not a single "thumbs up" for Rubylips yet - I must change that immediately! This is a joyful beautiful frag, well done, the best of Dali´s perfumes avaliable right now, at least in my oppinion. - Maybee it is because of our different skin-chemistrys it appears different on us. Rubylips doas not comes out very sweet on my skin, even if very many frags are developing sweetnes on me. Red fruits, lovely drydown, medium staying power. Truly lovely bottle, the smallest perfect for the handbag. I am one of the lucky ones who wears this well! Try it before getting it!
16th May, 2008
Red currants + wild strawberries + honey + "dusty" and smokey patchouli. It is a little "shampooy" scent. I don't know. Average, poor lasting power.
05th July, 2007
I'm not impressed at all. To me it smells kind of cheap, reminds me of those lower end fruity scented body splashes. Theres nothing unique or memorable to this scent at all, its like one of those ,I've smelled it before, type scents that Liz Claiborne and Elizabeth Arden keep putting out. Blah :-P
01st May, 2007
I bought this, without sniffing it first (silly) cause I am addicted to any perfume that comes under the 'mossy woods' category. I don't think it is as bad as the other review suggests - although i find the fragrance exhibits a little too much pactchouli, which overpowers the berry and wild orchid notes in the perfume. I found this one to be a little disappointing.

Note to self - wear fragrances before buying them. However, purple lips smelled divine I think I might have to get a small bottle...
14th March, 2007

Add your review of Rubylips

Shop for Rubylips products online

Shop for Rubylips at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Rubylips

Member images of Rubylips

There are no member images of Rubylips yet. Why not be the first?