Matthew Williamson (2005)

PerfumerClement Gavarry
PackagingHenry de Monclin
PackagingMatthew Williamson

About Matthew Williamson

Matthew Williamson is a feminine perfume by Matthew Williamson. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Clement Gavarry. The bottle was designed by Matthew Williamson and Henry de Monclin

Reviews of Matthew Williamson

I sort of have a love hate with MW. Reading the notes I feel like this should be for me. I'm always looking for something tropical, lush and exotic. Some nights I think this smells really attractive and exotic. I have had a couple of comments from guys saying I smelled really good. But other times I can't wear it. There are just so many notes and so much going on, with flowers and cinnamon. I love white lush tropical flowers, but in this one the floral is more synthetic. It lasts forever and is really strong. I can see my mom's really loud friend wearing this one. Maybe not for a girl in her 20s. Sometimes smells too department store, and that's not what I'm looking for. Going to try to swap this is I figure out how. I bought this in London when it came out, you can even find it on Boots there.
30th April, 2009
Tovah Show all reviews
I bought this at TJ Maxx for around $12.00, and that price suits it. It's an extremely light floral that smells very pink and clean. To me, it's actually hard to smell unless I spray a lot of it. It's pretty and very "Avon-ish" in a mass-market, never offend anyone kind of way. If it had a little more "oomph" in the basenotes, it would be a very nice fragrance, but, on my skin, it smells like it's missing something. The marketing for this scent calls it "beachy" but I don't get this at all. More like "Miss Marple's Garden." A certain element of Matthew Williamson reminds me a lot of The Pink Room (which I adore). They do share many similar notes, but MW has none of Pink Room's drama or presence. If you want a pretty clean scent to wear to the office, Matthew Williamson is one you'll want to try.
28th June, 2008

Add your review of Matthew Williamson

Shop for Matthew Williamson products online

Search Amazon for Matthew Williamson

Member images of Matthew Williamson

There are no member images of Matthew Williamson yet. Why not be the first?