Inspiration (2006)

Inspiration is a feminine perfume by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 2006

Inspiration fragrance notes

Reviews of Inspiration

Salutation.

INSPIRATION from the Feminine Style.I was Pleasantly Surprised when I Tried This perfume as It was really Lovely. INSPIRATION is not Too Floral or Strong. A Beautiful scent in a Modern Way .It is Easy on the nose. Radiant, Soft,Interesting,Inspiring,Optimistic, Powdery,Inoffensive,Casual Yet Romantic.

It has respectable notes.Pink Pepper note Can be realized easily at first Then fade into a Heart of Tuberose and Jasmine and a Sweet base of Vanilla, Musk and Iris for a Feminine and Delicate Fragrance Reminder a Beautiful Spring Day But Floral Notes is not quite obvious for me.

It is a Perfect wear for SPRING days and I recommend it for EVERYDAY and OFFICE Use. It is for a Young Lady with a Elegant Spirit. The Price is Convenient too but The Bottle doesn't match this fragrance. I hope LACOSTE revision on The Bottle Design.The scent is totally NICE but not Unique.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?It is not enough for me.

6.75/10
02nd June, 2015
Somehow Inspiration doesn't seem like an oriental floral, in fact it isn't floral at all, instead it's rather fruity/citrusy and fresh.

I was waiting patiently for the beautiful white floral blend in the heart of this scent, but it never appeared.

From the very beginning the pomegranate and mandarin orange notes are the standouts. I honestly don't mind this combination, however the pink pepper which starts to make its presence known after a few minutes, doesn't seem to blend well with the other notes, creating a jumbled and messy spicy fruit combination which in my opinion smells slightly off.

Thankfully the pink pepper note disappears quickly, yet the pomegranate and mandarin orange remain. The scent becomes rather powdery and soapy in the heart where the florals are supposed to be. The subtle fruity notes keep this fragrance from becoming too bland, however Inspiration doesn't develop any further. The scent is pretty much just fresh and pleasant, nothing too extraordinary here.

Unfortunately the lasting power is poor, 2 hours and it has practically disappeared. The best thing I can say about this fragrance is that it's plain but nice.

04th June, 2011
I love this as an everyday parfum to wear to the office because it's very affordable and tends to last. It's nothing that would get me compliments in line at the store, but it's friendly and sweet and that comforts me.
25th January, 2009
I love this fragrance! A lovely SA from Macys spritzed this on a paper for me to smell, and at first I brushed it off as being too simple, or not my style. But I pocketed the little paper strip, and just could not stop smelling it the rest of the day. I usually lean more towards stronger, floral orientals, but I have been in the mood for something softer, and more subtle. I think I finally found the perfect fragrance for that! Inspiration is a scent that would work for any time of day, and perfect for any occasion. It is soft, gentle, powdery, and while a previous reviewer said it smells like a young mother, I think it smells like my baby's sweet head! I stopped wearing perfume while pregnant and when my baby was a newborn, but now I'm ready to get back into my fragrance habit.
But my tastes have changed, and Inspiration is perfect. Sweet and fruity at first, wait for that dry down, it is so gentle, like a baby's blanket.
Love it!
13th February, 2007
A charming, lightly sweet, fruity oriental with a nice cuddly drydown. This is quite a pretty perfume and will absolutely offend no one. The fruit notes are not at all cloying or overwhelming, and basenotes are sweet but not candystore. Light and charming are the two best adjectives for this one.
26th August, 2006
I would call Inspiration a transparent oriental. It's not revolutionary: but the more I smell it, the more I like it. It's biggest achievement is it's ability to created a cocoon-like effect and staying airy at the same time. The ideal scent for people who don't like their fragrance too perfume-y. I don't know what makes me say this, maybe the reassuring basenotes, but Inspiration smells like a young mother...

My advice: wait till the fruity top note has disappeared before you makeup your mind.
10th August, 2006

Add your review of Inspiration

Shop for Inspiration products online

Shop for Inspiration at online perfumeries

Lacoste Inspiration Perfume for Women Fragrance Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz EDP

End Date: Saturday Jul-4-2020 7:43:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $62.95

Lacoste Inspiration Perfume for Women Fragrance Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz EDP

End Date: Saturday Jul-4-2020 7:43:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $62.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Lacoste Inspiration for Women 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray NIB Discontinued RARE.

End Date: Saturday Jul-4-2020 16:20:43 PDT

Lacoste Inspiration Eau de Parfum Discontinued Fragrance Spray 2.5 oz * NIB *

End Date: Monday Jul-6-2020 16:06:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $89.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

LACOSTE INSPIRATION 30ML EDP WOMEN NEW SEALED BOX.

End Date: Tuesday Jul-7-2020 16:28:08 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $47.76

Member images of Inspiration

There are no member images of Inspiration yet. Why not be the first?