Kenzo Amour (2006)

PerfumerOlivier Cresp
PackagingKarim Rashid
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Kenzo Amour

Kenzo Amour is a feminine perfume by Kenzo. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Cresp and Daphne Bugey. The bottle was designed by Karim Rashid

Reviews of Kenzo Amour

Salutation.

KENZO AMOUR makes a statement without a saying a word,the statement would be,"I really scented!" surprisingly,this doesent smell as desperate as i thought it would,as i am not a big fan of KENZO perfumes,but i was pleasantly surprised with this one! It is truly a lovely scent.sensual yet camforting fragrance. Sweet,Powdery,Warm,Creamy, Romantic,Feminine and Indulgent.

Heliotrope and frangipani introduce the scent over a charming herat of cherry blossom and white tea infused by a sensuously smooth base of creamy amber and vanilla to give a fabulously sensuous and surprisingly delicate winner scent.Great for any vanilla scent lovers.In my opinion this is a Oriental Vanilla than a Floral Woody Musk.It has a familiar scent for me.

KENZO AMOUR is an poetically experience in the perfume world as i think it has a slice of that idyllic lifestyle.This EDP is so romantic and dreamy suitable for women of all ages.it is not too strong but people will notice nd remember you.great for Intimate occasions as well as daytime wear and definiyely for Autumn and Winter weather.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Pretty Good on my skin.

24th April, 2015
Genre: Woody Oriental

Kenzo obviously wants Kenzo Amour to smell “exotic,” but the combination of rice, cherry blossom, and vanilla initially smells like nothing so much as those adorable little marzipan fruit which, as a child, I enjoyed more for the inherent charm of their Lilliputian scale than for their flavor. There’s nothing miniature about Kenzo Amour, which assaults the nostrils in a marzipan landslide and (if I may mix metaphors,) exerts all the charm of an almond paste apple the size of a Volkswagen.

I have no idea what Myanmar’s thanaka wood smells like, but Kenzo Amour’s base notes include an unbearably loud woody aromachemical abrasive enough to file your toenails on. Whether the vanilla-almond, frankincense, and tea in Kenzo Amour’s pyramid would smell appealing in the absence of this pseudo-wood juggernaut must remain conjecture for me, since it dominates so thoroughly that I can detect nothing else after about ten minutes’ wear. I don’t even want to be in the same room as this stuff, much less wear it.
19th June, 2014
Not just pudding, but instant pudding, with it's powerey vanilla flavoring.
07th April, 2013
Milky vanilla that opens with sweet floral notes – what one imagines blossoms in sentimental Japanese prints would smell like. Once the sweetness wears off, a hint of rice comes in, but it's the quality of the vanilla that is the main deal in this skin scent. I'm afraid the needle got stuck at 'nice' for this one, refusing to budge a little further.
(EdP)
18th May, 2012
Kenzo Amour is really lovely, beautiful in fact.

I had actually imagined something stronger, more bold and heavy as Kenzo's interpretation of love, however this fragrance is flawless. Delicate and predominantly powdery, its subtlety is very likable.

I am a big fan of powdery fragrances as of late, especially powdery vanilla scents. There is something very feminine and comforting about them. Kenzo Amour's softness is pleasantly unobtrusive to both the wearer and the people around you.

While the vanilla and musk really do feature in this fragrance, other detectable notes, such as frangipani and Japanese cherry blossom, gives Kenzo Amour a somewhat exotic feel.

The overall result can be described as creamy and alluring. I disagree that this is just baby powder, I think it has far more substance than that. I really enjoyed wearing Kenzo Amour and I thought the lasting strength was simply outstanding. Another great Kenzo offering in my opinion.

30th June, 2011
Sprayed this on my hand at Bloomies the other day. REALLY could smell the cherry blossoms. Liked it alot but a bit too powdery for me. Nice though.
17th June, 2011

Add your review of Kenzo Amour

Shop for Kenzo Amour products online

Search Amazon for Kenzo Amour

Member images of Kenzo Amour

There are no member images of Kenzo Amour yet. Why not be the first?