Kenzo Amour (2006)
    by Kenzo

Reviews of Kenzo Amour

Showing 1 to 6 of 32 reviews.

Captain's avatar
    Captain

Hmm I don't smell rice pudding at all. I don't smell rice. I smell a floral vanilla that's very sweet, linear and sort of boring. :S I was pretty sure I would love this but I would rather wear something more complex and unique.

06 December, 2013 (Last Edited: 07 December, 2013)

onaluna's avatar
    onaluna

Not just pudding, but instant pudding, with it's powerey vanilla flavoring.

07 April, 2013

gimmegreen's avatar
    gimmegreen
    Netherlands Netherlands

Milky vanilla that opens with sweet floral notes – what one imagines blossoms in sentimental Japanese prints would smell like. Once the sweetness wears off, a hint of rice comes in, but it's the quality of the vanilla that is the main deal in this skin scent. I'm afraid the needle got stuck at 'nice' for this one, refusing to budge a little further.
    (EdP)

18 May, 2012

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

Kenzo Amour is really lovely, beautiful in fact.

I had actually imagined something stronger, more bold and heavy as Kenzo's interpretation of love, however this fragrance is flawless. Delicate and predominantly powdery, its subtlety is very likable.

I am a big fan of powdery fragrances as of late, especially powdery vanilla scents. There is something very feminine and comforting about them. Kenzo Amour's softness is pleasantly unobtrusive to both the wearer and the people around you.

While the vanilla and musk really do feature in this fragrance, other detectable notes, such as frangipani and Japanese cherry blossom, gives Kenzo Amour a somewhat exotic feel.

The overall result can be described as creamy and alluring. I disagree that this is just baby powder, I think it has far more substance than that. I really enjoyed wearing Kenzo Amour and I thought the lasting strength was simply outstanding. Another great Kenzo offering in my opinion.

30th June, 2011

katk925's avatar
    katk925

Sprayed this on my hand at Bloomies the other day. REALLY could smell the cherry blossoms. Liked it alot but a bit too powdery for me. Nice though.

17 June, 2011

Coco Belle's avatar
    Coco Belle

Starts out really sweet! But I found myself oddly fond of the spicy vanilla rice pudding drydown. This is smooth, comforting and warm, the smell of domestic bliss on a sunny winter's day. Some will find this cloying, particularly in the opening, but if you like sweet and warm you'll really enjoy this.

04 November, 2010