Burberry London for Men (2006)
by Burberry

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Burberry London for Men

Burberry London for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Burberry London for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Burberry London for Men

I go to my aunt's Sue's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Her husband Bob runs a craft store out of their home. I wear my plaid flannel because they have a strict dress code at my aunt's house on Thanksgiving. Smooth jazz covers of PBS show theme songs fill the air. My cousin Jake does a shot of mulling spices and chases it by chugging a half-gallon of apple cider. Someone hands me a cinnamon pine cone from one of Bob's baskets and I lick it without thinking. Uncle Gary forgets to light his pipe and instead pretends it's a saxophone and plays along to the PBS songs. Someone spills the dish of toasted almonds. Everyone decides to hold Christmas instead of Thanksgiving, so we switch to eggnog. Then we switch to red wine. I pass out in a plaid wool blanket on a leather couch. It's the best night of my life.
14th August, 2018
I love this scent. Perfect cold weather scent. Spice, tobacco, leather, woods. Very pleasing and easy to wear. Gets tons of complements whenever I put it on. Can't go wrong with this one. Great price point to boot.
14th June, 2018
It's an enjoyable tobacco fragrance but has very few notes.Smells like a natural cinnamon cased pipe tobacco with hints of leather and cherry wine note.Unfortunately it doesn't remind me of a port...reminds of Night Train which is a cherry flavored bum wine.A cheap drink that that was found in any rural area gas station and the strongest buzz you could get since the closest liquor store was at least 70 miles away.

The cherry note isn't depressing as it fits to the holiday and winter feel of Burberry London...it's the wine part and the familiar cherry combined.It's Christmas Eve and mom is sprinkling cinnamon on a mince fruit pie she just baked.Dad is found in the living room passed out,slouched in his leather chair and just finished his pipe.Beside his pipe on the side table you see a partial bottle of Night Train and an envelope.It's a foreclosure notice from the bank on the farmhouse...Merry Christmas.

Aside from how this fragrance rubs one on it's winter and Christmas memories...It's pretty stripped down in notes and in projection it starts out decent and goes to low.By the 6th hour I can't even smell it on me.Burberry London used to be pretty expensive which I would have gave it a thumb-downs easily at it's $55-$60 price tag for a 3.3oz bottle years ago.I waited until it was acquirable at the $30-$35 price range and blind-bought it.It's a mixed recommendation.
13th March, 2018
Warm, Earthy, Spicy.

Will forever be associated with fall colors and cooler weather later in the year, as it's been my casual signature scent for the past two fall seasons. Difficult too because I whitetail hunt that time of year and I really shouldn't be smelling like anything but it still gets the attention it deserves. The combination of cinnamon/nutmeg and that earthy undertone is really superb.

It's another one of those scents that smells knockout awesome but doesn't last more than an hour (Black Walnut, Millesime Imperial). Great thing its found cheap and easily though because you'll need about 12 sprays throughout the day.
06th March, 2018
Burberry London is a great scent. It's sweet and spicy. It's a warm scent. Imagine yourself in front of a fireplace smoking tobacco, your cinnamon and orange cookies next to you.
It's dry down is sweet.
Scent
Longevity
Sillage

Great Christmas and Fall Scent.
18th December, 2017
Oviatt Show all reviews
As warm as a wool-lined Burberry trench, this is a wonderful winter scent, truly evoking the scents of Christmas as so many have noted. Burberry London creates a Christmas where pipes are being smoked by fires in paneled rooms, with booze and fruit and mince pies on the groaning sideboard and a freshly cut fir decorated in its holiday finery. It is a romanticized Christmas, to be sure, but a warm and happy scent nonetheless. The best thing that I have smelled from this house since its original men's fragrance so long ago. While I tend to wear it in the winter during the holiday season, this would be an excellent way to bring the festive season with you all throughout the year.
06th December, 2017

Add your review of Burberry London for Men

Shop for Burberry London for Men products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Burberry London for Men

There are no member images of Burberry London for Men yet. Why not be the first?