Tommy 10 (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseTommy Hilfiger
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Tommy 10

Launched to celebrate ten years of the original Tommy fragrance

Reviews of Tommy 10

If you like the original Tommy then you'll probably enjoy this one also. It's very close to the original, but the projection and longevity is better. This is a fresher version of the original that sweetens up more in the dry down. Still very synthetic, but that comes with the territory. I actually prefer this to the original and to Boss Bottled.
13th April, 2013
I simply enjoy this one. It's pleasant, not overpowering, and yet it's still visible enough to garner compliments.

Funny, I picked this one up cheap at a discount without giving it a try before (the deal was simply too good to not buy it), and I loved it.

My cousin has Tommy Jeans, and I love that too (as, when visiting his home, I sneak a spray or two).

I guess I just like Tommy Hilfiger fragrances.
21st November, 2009
This was the very first cologne I ever owned. My friend's dad recommended this to me. For 2 years, I wore this religiously and did not even own another cologne. After I ran out of Tommy 10, I began to buy other colognes. NONE of them could compare to this scent (Bvlgari, Versace, even Creeds). Tommy 10 will always remain my signature scent.

Mirceaflorin put it perfectly when he said that Tommy 10 "has a metallic note". A side by side comparison with the Original Tommy tells me that the T 10 is a much more revamped formula that beats its former soapy yet citrusy smell. Also, this has a less sweeter than Original Tommy.

A similar scent to this would be Varvatos Vintage except that Varvatos is sweeter and cherrier. If you don't believe me, compare them side by side and you will see exactly what I am talking about.
12th January, 2009
Tommy 10 cologne is similar to original Tommy cologne,but it has a metallic note in it like the True Star for men.The original Tommy it's a little sweeter than the Tommy 10.The best fragrance by this designer in my opinion is Freedom,followed by Tommy Jeans.
20th September, 2008
I like the original Tommy. It's sweet yet a little brash. Tommy 10 inverts these elements. 10 is brash on top and dries down sweeter yet it's slightly weaker than the original. Both are seemingly the same and as one reviewer noted Tommy 10 lacks the "apple pie" note which is very obvious in a side by side comparison. In short, Tommy 10 is a decent fresh fragrance for young adults.
11th September, 2008
I honestly do know what category of cologne this is suppose to be. Very average. But, with all-do-respect to Mr. Hilifiger, most of his colognes do not really stand out. I guess it would be a good cologne for a high schooler.
23rd January, 2007

Add your review of Tommy 10

Shop for Tommy 10 products online

Shop for Tommy 10 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tommy 10

Member images of Tommy 10

There are no member images of Tommy 10 yet. Why not be the first?