By Night Jette (2006)

PerfumerMichel Almairac
PackagingJette Joop
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About By Night Jette

By Night Jette is a feminine perfume by Jette Joop. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac. The bottle was designed by Jette Joop

By Night Jette fragrance notes

Reviews of By Night Jette

There is one review of By Night Jette.
I picked it up for 6 bucks without a cap at a Gordman's store a few days ago. The bottle caught my eye because it was in the MEN'S section (between Versace and Bvlgari). I was perplexed as I never heard anything about a Men's version, nor cared, may I add . . . SO anyway, long story short, I tried it on my wrist and went back to the office. The result: EVERYONE was loving it - compliments all around (male and female). Yay!

I researched it further and realized it was indeed for women. However, it worked very well on me and no one ever questioned me about it being to girly, therefore, to me, it's unisex. One woman even said I smelled good enough to eat! Whoa . . . I think you can see my point.

That being said, I decided to go back and buy it a couple days later.

Now after buying it, I still like it, but something about it is nauseating (several sprays arms, neck, chest) in the base after ohh, 7 hours . . . Believe me people, this stuff lasts 4EVER. GO very easy on it. A spray on the wrists goes a very, very, very long way and worn sparingly, this stuff is fantastic. TOO much though, horrendous.
16th May, 2008

Add your review of By Night Jette

Shop for By Night Jette products online

Search Amazon for By Night Jette

Member images of By Night Jette

There are no member images of By Night Jette yet. Why not be the first?