Djin (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseMichael Storer
PerfumerMichael Storer

About Djin

Djin is a masculine fragrance by Michael Storer. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michael Storer

Djin fragrance notes

Reviews of Djin

I'm not really good in describing fragrances, but this is IMO a great fragrance. Fresh and full-bodied spice + dark woody + musk. It's got above average sillage and it really last long, about 9-10 hours on me, and that includes a hot shower after work. Wearability rate is about 7/10.
05th August, 2010
Wow, spicy, definate male feeling at first application. This so makes me think Jersey Shore men due to the slight hairspray note combined with the musk and civet. Not quite as cheesey though but definately macho. You better like the dirty feel because this fragrance reminds me of someone pretty cocksure. Drydown brings a bit of softness and smoothness to temper the macho opening.
21st April, 2010
EdT.

Like in every other scents I have tried from this house, I get this strong feeling of this being very unfinished, and to be blunt, very badly made overall. It smells everything but rich and full-bodied. Sharp and thin cheap smelling woody soap is all I can get.

I hate to bring this down, but I really think its god damn awful fragrance.

I only wish the new EdP concentrations are working way much better, since there is so much room for improvements, imho.
13th November, 2008
Wow, overly spicy and potently musky. The only redeeming quality is the woody notes. Becomes light immediately, evaporating quickly into a linear musky wood. Just a little too much quirkiness.
09th July, 2008
I had really expected more from my first Storer fragrance. Perhaps I'll get some Monk and try that, as this stuff really does nothing for me. I kept getting synthetic fruity notes, which is odd as (to the best of my knowledge) Storer claims to use only natural ingredients. Dunno -- weird.
25th October, 2007
Quarry Show all reviews
As a woman, Djin is not something I'd choose to wear, but could carpool with a gentleman who wore it. I'm not sophisticated in reviewing male-specific scents, but this strikes me as an okay frag for men. I thought I got a whiff of rhubarb(?) along the line.
17th June, 2007

Add your review of Djin

Shop for Djin products online

Search Amazon for Djin

Member images of Djin

There are no member images of Djin yet. Why not be the first?