Djin (2005)

Castoreum, Musk, Rare Woods

Djin information

Djin is a men's fragrance by Michael Storer. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Djin

Showing 1 to 6 of 9 reviews.

irfan's avatar

Malaysia Malaysia

I'm not really good in describing fragrances, but this is IMO a great fragrance. Fresh and full-bodied spice + dark woody + musk. It's got above average sillage and it really last long, about 9-10 hours on me, and that includes a hot shower after work. Wearability rate is about 7/10.

05th August, 2010

tamashek's avatar

Wow, spicy, definate male feeling at first application. This so makes me think Jersey Shore men due to the slight hairspray note combined with the musk and civet. Not quite as cheesey though but definately macho. You better like the dirty feel because this fragrance reminds me of someone pretty cocksure. Drydown brings a bit of softness and smoothness to temper the macho opening.

21st April, 2010

PigeonMurderer's avatar

Finland Finland

EdT.

Like in every other scents I have tried from this house, I get this strong feeling of this being very unfinished, and to be blunt, very badly made overall. It smells everything but rich and full-bodied. Sharp and thin cheap smelling woody soap is all I can get.

I hate to bring this down, but I really think its god damn awful fragrance.

I only wish the new EdP concentrations are working way much better, since there is so much room for improvements, imho.

13th November, 2008

SirSlarty's avatar

Wow, overly spicy and potently musky. The only redeeming quality is the woody notes. Becomes light immediately, evaporating quickly into a linear musky wood. Just a little too much quirkiness.

09th July, 2008

tvlampboy's avatar

I had really expected more from my first Storer fragrance. Perhaps I'll get some Monk and try that, as this stuff really does nothing for me. I kept getting synthetic fruity notes, which is odd as (to the best of my knowledge) Storer claims to use only natural ingredients. Dunno -- weird.

25th October, 2007

Quarry's avatar

As a woman, Djin is not something I'd choose to wear, but could carpool with a gentleman who wore it. I'm not sophisticated in reviewing male-specific scents, but this strikes me as an okay frag for men. I thought I got a whiff of rhubarb(?) along the line.

17th June, 2007