Pink Frangipani (2003)
    by Sohum

Reviews of Pink Frangipani

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

msveronica9's avatar
    msveronica9

The SoHum website lists the notes for Pink Frangipani as: 'Waterlily, White blossoms, Hyacinth, Wild Frangipani flowers, Mimosa, Pink Freesias, Plumeria' (aka Frangipani).

To me the dominant note in this fragrance is a sweet, jasmine-like floral scent which brings to mind the white (or was it red?) frangipani bush we had in the family garden.

Pink Frangipani is pretty strong stuff, quite 'linear', and could easily veer into 'bathroom freshener' territory. I wouldn't necessarily want to wear this (white florals not being my fave) - but it's certainly a pleasure to apply to my hand and deeply inhale from time to time.

30th May, 2010

goatkisser's avatar
    goatkisser

This is a really creamy scent. To my nose its far more tuberose than frangipani. Really a pale pink dusky creamy petal scent. Creamy tuberose city! I get a bit of magnolia too. Sohum is a beeeauteous company. The lasting power is not the absolute ultimate best but its very very very good for the price. I have a perfumette but am coveting the full bottle. I LOVE IT.

10th June, 2007