Black Orchid (2006)
    by Tom Ford

Shop for Black Orchid products online

Reviews of Black Orchid

Showing 1 to 6 of 123 reviews.

Cricketkitty's avatar
    Cricketkitty

The first whiff was pretty loud with a medicinal note, but settled quickly to a nice fragrance that stayed close to the body. This is an old Hollywood fragrance despite being somewhat new. This is not office or work fragrance, but meant to be enjoyed while really dressing up. I don't see young girls enjoying this fragrance, it seems to me to be for the 30 and older crowd, and yes I get the unisex. It is very glamorous and moody fragrance that, alas, I can't pull off anymore.

08 March, 2014

MisterFrancis's avatar
    MisterFrancis

'Road Trip with Great Aunt Dorothy'

It's like being driven in the car of a chain-smoking great aunt: Lambert & Butler cigarettes; old lady perfume; lipstick; hairspray; a little car air freshener dangling from the rear-view mirror.

It mellows down into a kind of happy, nostalgic memory of that smell a couple of years after she died.

03 March, 2014

Geldachron's avatar
    Geldachron
    Netherlands Netherlands

Had a hard time trying this one after hearing it could be unisex. On the mid and the base for sure. The opening not so much. It's loud and bold. At first I liked it but did'nt know when to wear this fragrance. Now I use it as a clubbing scent. It works for me in that setting but I would'nt wear it anywere else.

01st February, 2014

the reaper's avatar
    the reaper
    Venezuela Venezuela

disapointed

I was in Sephora in Champs Elysess so I know I smelled the real thing and must say that this thing is pure blah blah. Get a bottle of Chanel Anateus instead. Please Tom!!!!

02 October, 2013 (Last Edited: 06 March, 2014)

lavilove's avatar
    lavilove

The best !

For 5 years for me it was my best friend. Different , unique and powerful !

20th September, 2013

mariana's avatar
    mariana
    Brazil Brazil

Gorgeous!

This stuff is amazing, a wonderful blend of spices, wild fruits and dark chocolat. Mysterious, provocative, and sexy as hell. Extraordinary sillage. I love Voile de Fleur also, but this is my Tom Ford #1.

20th September, 2013