Magical Moon (2006)

• Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Pochet

Magical Moon Fragrance notes

Osmanthus Flower, Rose, Sugar Cane, Cotton Flower, Coconut Milk, Vanilla, White Musk, White Sandalwood, Red Cedar, Incense, Lychee, Patchouli, Pineapple Pulp, Guava Nectar, Star Fruit, Orange Flowers , Pink Berries

Magical Moon information

Magical Moon is a floral oriental fragrance with notes of night blooming osmanthus flower, star fruit, vanilla and musk. As with previous fragrances, the different colour packaging represents the differing strengths of the fragrance.

• Parfum: Gold Moon / Red Shadow
    • Eau de Parfum: Silver Moon / Blue Shadow
    • Eau de Toilette: White Moon / Pink Shadow

More information in this news article

Reviews of Magical Moon

Showing 1 to 6 of 20 reviews.

teardrop's avatar
    teardrop
    England England

This is a rich, opulent, full-bodied tropical oriental, in very much the same ballpark as Mahora. ln fact it's the only other fragrance in Mahora's ballpark, in my experience. l get tuberose, jasmine, coconut, vanilla, & a touch of fruity osmanthus, joined early on by creamy, lactonic woods, & later by a wisp of incense. lt's powerful, in an unapologetic, almost eighties fashion, for the first couple of hours. After this it becomes much softer, drying down to a base of clean musk & smooth sandalwood, fading after five hours.
    Despite its less than stellar longevity, this fragrance makes me smile. After trying a few lately that were really too subtle for me, this one almost made me laugh with joy for its lack of subtlety; this is perfume with a capital P!

04 April, 2014

DebbiePope54's avatar
    DebbiePope54

I read the review by Cricketkitty & thought that sounds like a good fragrance for me. I ordered a sample, loved it & ordered a bottle of the eau de parfume & body lotion. Smells like it will be fine for winter, day or evening. I also received a sample of the original Hanae Mori, which I'll also review. Back to Magical Moon: WARNING! The body lotion smells nothing like the lovely parfume or cologne! The light woodsy note that you get in the parfume is more like a woodsy MOLD in the creme. My sister smelled it & said she got a clear note of industrial floor cleaner. Instead of the lotion, save your money for a larger bottle of the spray.

01st October, 2012 (Last Edited: 04 October, 2012)

Cricketkitty's avatar
    Cricketkitty

This is a fragrance with multiple personalities. Extremely complex and confusing. One time I had a sample of it and a friend's stepson said it smelled like the women he couldn't afford to date. I think it smells like a woman who was a hippie in the 60s. If you were at Woodstock, but have grown older, wiser, and wealthier, then this is the fragrance for you!

02 September, 2012

BarbL's avatar
    BarbL

I'm wearing Magical Moon as eau de parfum. It's a heavy, sultry, exotic perfume, an absolutely beautiful scent.
    I agree that it's not a young woman's perfume. It really has weight. I'm over 40, and that's about right for it. My skin is really dry, but this has staying power. It lasts a good part of the day.

10th June, 2011

TeeTee's avatar
    TeeTee
    Nigeria Nigeria

My dearest Magical Moon,

How I wanted to love thee. Your promise of the mysteries and magic of moonlight, of blue, of endless possibilities, of renewal... so tempting, such a temptress you are Magical Moon. Such promises... oh Magical Moon, queen of deception. How can I unknow thee, erase the knowledge of thee, this disappointment, the building hope that only fell of the cliff?

You knew we were incompatible yet you led me on. You knew you were not unique and just another tiring regurgitation in perfume land yet you lied. Your fruity florals did stay all through your stages, stayed up to play in the dry down with deep powdery grandmaish vanilla. They even made love and birthed a troubling printer toner scent but again, nothing special. A lot of your peers smell like you. Your monster silage was worrisome. What did everyone around me think? I hope they did not feel ill from your aggressive presence. 30 hours later and you still cling to my skin. I guess love is not a two way street else you would leave me be.

Sincerely yours,

Wounded Heart.

01st April, 2011 (Last Edited: 04 April, 2011)

asilverfire614's avatar
    asilverfire614

If you almost love Lancome's Hypnose and find it slightly too sweet & cloying...this is a better version (IMO) and it's even more affordable. There really are so many phases to it, just as the moon... I get fruity, flowery, woody, musky, and then the cycle starts all over again. Staying power is great on me - lasts all day!

Dec