With Love... Hilary Duff (2006)
by Hilary Duff

With Love... Hilary Duff information

Year of Launch2006

HouseHilary Duff
PerfumerRodrigo Flores-Roux
PerfumerStephen Nilsen

About With Love... Hilary Duff

With Love... Hilary Duff is a feminine perfume by Hilary Duff. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Stephen Nilsen and Rodrigo Flores-Roux

With Love... Hilary Duff fragrance notes

Reviews of With Love... Hilary Duff

I was not expecting to love this when someone recommended it to me as an autumn perfume, especially reading that it had spices and cocobolo in it. Boy was I wrong. This reminds me of being in a Middle Eastern style food market or bazaar, the mango keeps it slightly fruity so it's not overpoweringly woody, and the spices make it nice and warm at the same time. Dries down to a lovely soft woody smell that is still incredibly feminine and soft. Truly wonderful, especially for a cheap and cheerful bargain buy!
07th November, 2012
Tried this the other day.

Nothing special at all.

Smells like Pi by Givenchy but with a slight hint of tropical fruit (the mango?).

Anyway longevity, silage and projection are all poor. This is a skin scent.

Not worth owning IMO but it isn't horrid
13th August, 2012
This is a little too spicy for my liking. It's not a horrible smell, the drydown was quite a likable deep amber, but there was something about With Love that just didn't seem right. Perhaps it's the strength of the overall fragrance, which is rather overpowering when first applied that ruins this fragrance for me. I could imagine myself liking this if it was a lighter EDT version.

26th April, 2011
When i try With love i think that my brother could wear this fragance. it's so complex,deep and sweet, the cocobolo and the spices make it strong and put a lot of personality to the fragance. Hilary Duff take a lot of risks in make this oriental spice, but i have to admit it is pleasantly different and enchanting if we compared 'with love' to the other always-the-same-fruity/floral fragance from pop singers.

The bottle is sooo classy and chic and that luxurious component is also caught in the scent..
28th January, 2011
When i first tried this i thought sheesh
it's another run of the mill celeb fragrance but never say never it has great
Silage very long lasting smells expensive
for a fraction of the price.

It opens with sweet mango then in a minute
spices i detect Chai adds to the quasi exotic atmosphere of this scent the mystery of the scent of Cocobolo the first material ever used in a perfume
always keep me guessing what does it
smell like? it conjours like a ancient
Aztec market selling spices dyed in brightly colored dyes with it's intoxicating smell drifting though like
an offering to the Goddess of fertility,

The drydown returns to the scent of mango due to the note of Mango blossoms
sweetening with amber musk is elusive
that's because of the domineering notes
of Mango and Spices it hides in diluted forms.

With Love is no Ordinary teen celeb
kind of fragrance with it's transitional
sophistication of a mature perfume and
yet with the marketing though young
teenage girls this scent Yells

"I'm not a Girl and I'm not yet a woman
03rd December, 2010 (last edited: 30th March, 2011)
I tried it in a store and don't have a sample. My impression is nicely done sugar fest. It's pretty, NOT obnoxious. There's a light dose of fruit (I guess the mangosteen). Then a not terribly deep or distinguished base of sugar amber woods. I felt it was missing a component somewhere..something that would make it truly a perfume, rather than a pretty scent idea. I like it. But it wears and feels pretty young. If I had a niece I might gift her with this...

07th October, 2010

Add your review of With Love... Hilary Duff

Shop for With Love... Hilary Duff products online

Search Amazon for With Love... Hilary Duff

Member images of With Love... Hilary Duff

There are no member images of With Love... Hilary Duff yet. Why not be the first?