Forbidden Fruit (2006)
    by Desperate Housewives

Shop for Forbidden Fruit products online

Reviews of Forbidden Fruit

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

rickie's avatar
    rickie

After reading the reviews for this fragrance, and I had seen the red box, I decided to try it. When I first sprayed it, I thought "oh no" but immediately it turned a different direction and became something else. I really like it. Yea, I will be buying this again.

12 July, 2007

ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

I was all set to trash this television show fragrance, but after pressing the pump on the sample bottle, this juice hit my wrist and I was a changed woman! Not that Forbidden Fruit is any earth shattering concoction, but it is quite suprising. Apple is definitely part of this blend, pomegranate too, as well as a variety of florals...possibly gardenia, hyacinth, wisteria and jasmine for good measure! It is fresh and flirty. Don't hesitate to try it, and enjoy this hidden little secret for yourself!

05 June, 2007 (Last Edited: 17 April, 2008)

gloomy_liv's avatar
    gloomy_liv

At first, I was a bit wary of trying this fragrance - mainly because I'm not a fan of the TV show. But I had to try it (as I was going to be selling it!!) - to my surprise, I actually liked it! Reminded me of my grandmother's garden (wisteria and jasmine). A lot more mature than the Desperate Housewives image. It lasts up to 7 hours on my skin, and it stays nice the whole time (doesn't turn sour or horrible). A nice, fresh floriental!

26 January, 2007

Reena1213's avatar
    Reena1213

I absolutely LOVE this perfume!! After Victoria's Secret discontinued Victoria some years ago, I've been searching for a new "signature fragrance" I thought the DH scent might be overpowering and a hastily put together perfume just due to the popularity of the show...I was very pleased with the layers of fragrances in this, first you get a light smell of apples, but not sweet. Then it turned soft and alluring on my skin. My husband absolutely loved it and I'm sure "Santa" will put some under my tree this season!

07 November, 2006

breapowell's avatar
    breapowell

I got a sample of this with my DH Season 2 Box Set and I was like WHAT DH is making a perfume? As soon as i peeled the scent strip back I was inticed. This fragrance is absolutely phenomenal. It is not intense, but it last for a good while. I believe you can still only buy is at Macy's and it is fairly priced! Will continue to buy, definitly a must if you are going on a date... Your date will not be able to resist you and probably want to gobble you up!! The fragrance smells really fruity, apples, of course, but not an overwhelming "fruity". Just right!

07 September, 2006