Jake (2005)

HouseHollister

About Jake

Jake is a masculine fragrance by Hollister. The scent was launched in 2005

Reviews of Jake

I do like this fragrance, it's just that it's very much what you'd expect from Hollister and basically smells like highschool. It has nice longevity (on my skin) and a confident and warm ora to it. Much more of a musk/heavy scent as opposed to a fresh scent, however. I guess I just wish it was more dynamic, but it's still not a bad place to start (as it was for me at 15yrs old).
26th November, 2014
Hollister's best! Starts citrusy (I think lime) and goes to woody. There is a faint, and interesting, root beer-like smell after it has dried. Smells similar (much more relaxed) to Bora-Bora. It's a compliment magnet for the few hours that it lasts (you'll need to reapply). I have received compliments on this by people who have never complimented me, and even spurred a discussion between a group of girls, on guys who wear cologne!
A great addition to any teenager's (or someone in their early twenties for that matter) collection!
02nd February, 2014
Not bad

Woodsy but not predominantly-so like most sandlewood fragrances so that might be a weak link here. Musk and a hint of sweetness. Pretty simple. I actually find it to be an enjoyable scent and i'm in my mid 20's - the holister label may be adding some negative bias here.

The real issue is longevity, if this fragrance actually projected at least more than a few inches away from your body and lasted at least a part-time job shift then I would give it a thumbs up. While not expensive it's just not cheap enough to consider over the few bang for your buck gems that can be had on the market.

Try:
Norwegian Wood by Kanon

28th June, 2011
I wouldn't go as far as to say bugspray, but Jake is really just a synthetic fresh n' clean Abercrombie scent (Hollister is owned by Abercrombie). A bit of fruitiness and warmth on top and it lasts not very long on me. The best Hollister fragrance, in my opinion. Doesn't last very long, though. Good for the kiddies!
01st January, 2011
Way too popular of a scent, you wont get noticed by any girls with this. Only a high-school/middle-school frag. Nothing special, very soapy and bland.
01st December, 2010
Not bad for a highschool student. I don't think you can pull it off much past that. It's ok. Nothing new to hit the market.
12th March, 2010

Add your review of Jake

Shop for Jake products online

Shop for Jake at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Jake

Member images of Jake

There are no member images of Jake yet. Why not be the first?