Very Cool for Men (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseTommy Bahama
Parent CompanyGemini Cosmetics

About Very Cool for Men

Very Cool for Men is a masculine fragrance by Tommy Bahama. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Very Cool for Men

I love this fragrance; I just wish they would reformulate it for better longevity.

This was Versace Eros before Versace Eros.
17th August, 2016
The worst of the TB Set Sail series. All of this line are variations on a tropical fruit punch with a little sun tan lotion spice thrown in. Very Cool is a lemon mojito with some spice and dash of coconut. It smells very tropical and tart on initial application but dries down to nothing within 20 minutes. Sillage is as low as the longevity. If you want a tropical vacation scent and don't want to spend the money for Virgin Island Water or EROLFA, look at St. Barts or Martinique in this series, or TB Island Life. All three offer better formulations, notes, sillage and longevity.
16th April, 2015
Smells good, but doesn't last. Cant beat it for the price!
26th May, 2014
studer Show all reviews
Very safe scent to buy blind. The women will love this scent I can assure you of that. Longevity is somewhat weak as it last about 4 hours on me. The name very cool describes this cologne very well. I do like the scent, but its not one that i would brag about. However the women will brag about it, I havent had a women not like it yet. I found this cologne at a local discount store for dirt cheap so you cant go wrong with this scent as long as you get it for a reasonable price. Oh yeah and i actually really love the bottle and cap.
12th August, 2012
I really enjoyed this one and unlike many others I actually like it better than Set Sail St. Barts. Very Cool is a fun, beachy, boozy scent that has a real crisp edge with the lemon note that is pretty prominent. I've seen the 3.4 as low as $15. Can't go wrong at that price for a casual summer scent.
31st July, 2012
No thanks T, this one's a bust. It's a metallic, unpleasant mojito (I guess) accord. I don't really see this fitting in with TB's tropical motif, as the smell just becomes off putting. I was actually kind of grateful that the sillage and longevity were weak when I tested it.
27th July, 2011

Add your review of Very Cool for Men

Shop for Very Cool for Men products online

Shop for Very Cool for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Very Cool for Men

Member images of Very Cool for Men

There are no member images of Very Cool for Men yet. Why not be the first?