cK one Summer 2006 (2006)
by Calvin Klein

cK one Summer 2006 information

Year of Launch2006

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About cK one Summer 2006

cK one Summer 2006 is a shared / unisex perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of cK one Summer 2006

I find a good portion of Calvin Klein's frags of the last 20 years unwearable.

Eternity gives me a headache and the original CK1 has a cloying synthetic note that bothers the heck out of me. I gave my bottle away.
The original Calvin is still my favorite for a more formal scent.

But, this Summer version of CK 1 is excellent.
It smells like Summer and that's nice.

To my nose I get melon and clean skin throughout.
Perfect for warm weather.
Finally, a Calvin Klein that lives up to it's name.

16th May, 2011

CK One Scene is a pleasant summer scent… It opens citrusy and spicy (I find most of it somewhat spicy) and floral, and it’s a very refreshing form it takes. The ylang-ylang is quite prominent and pushes the scent toward the feminine side for a while. I do see it somewhat related to CK One, and I think it’s a worthy successor to the original. I like the dry down – the amber is clean and clear, the musk is quite weak, the woods provide a bit of masculinity that is needed for a unisex fragrance. The drydown, however, does not have the strength and longevity that it should. A nice fragrance, very pleasant.
04th December, 2010
The top note smells of watermelon although watermelon is not added in. it left a nice pleasant sweet smell. i think young hearts will like this. i love it too.
27th September, 2008
Fresh. Nice. Light. ck One with the citrus turned up. Like other summer fragrances, fades quickly but it's still amazing.
16th August, 2008
Not bad at all. Smells like a lighter version of OCC Full Throttle. Oranges/citrus coupled with a slightly musky base.
02nd July, 2008
Well, I must confess I didn't expect anything from "another" edition of Ck's best seller, but when I tried I smelled a very nice, refreshing and more complex version of the original! I think this one is different enough to be considered a new fragrance. It's citrusy but has a metallic note that grabbed me! And the longevity was improved, although it's not the one I'm used to.
11th September, 2006

Add your review of cK one Summer 2006

Shop for cK one Summer 2006 products online

Search Amazon for cK one Summer 2006

Member images of cK one Summer 2006

There are no member images of cK one Summer 2006 yet. Why not be the first?