Grin (2003)

Year of Launch2003

HouseAyala Moriel
PerfumerAyala Moriel

About Grin

Grin is a feminine perfume by Ayala Moriel. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ayala Moriel

Grin fragrance notes

Reviews of Grin

According to Ayala's site, this is supposed to evoke a garden in spring. To me it smells more like a forest; crisp, green & woody, with notes of fern & moss from the undergrowth. lt's very well done, but not really me. l tried it out on my SO however, & on him it's absolutely gorgeous; his skin seems to bring out a honeyed sweetness that wasn't noticeable on me. l think this makes a great masculine, but would also work on ladies who love all things green.
08th February, 2011
I'm getting more into green fragrances. They are hard to find, and even harder to get to settle on my skin. This one is unique. Mostly I encounter green-citrus-floral, which I dislike. Grin is green-WOODY-floral, a great combination. There is a note in here that is addicting to me. I keep sniffing my arm. It is extremely fresh, only a little sweet, a bit sour, and delicately woody. Fascinating scent, unlike any other I know. The listed notes do not begin to tell the story. The sum is greater than its parts.
04th October, 2006
very old fashioned type, this will instantly bring you back to 1930 whether you were alive during that time or not :) one of my favs that ive tested from ayala so far
18th August, 2006

Add your review of Grin

Shop for Grin products online

Search Amazon for Grin

Member images of Grin

There are no member images of Grin yet. Why not be the first?