Cabaret (2004)

Year of Launch2004

HouseAyala Moriel
PerfumerAyala Moriel

About Cabaret

Cabaret is a feminine perfume by Ayala Moriel. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ayala Moriel

Cabaret fragrance notes

Reviews of Cabaret

Tasty, light rose and powdery heart on a mild, sweet base. Enjoyable but quickly overpowered by my skin. I need a stronger concentration.
21st October, 2006
Quarry Show all reviews
I received a small sample of Cabaret in a swap. At first sniff I thought, this is too "busy" for me (I have a low tolerance for any spice, preferring soft floral scents). Upon my first trial wearing, I noticed an opening rose note, and in a short time a totally new fragrance made itself evident to me. It must be the massoia bark! The next time I wore Cabaret, it seemed like I flew right past the other notes and zoomed in on the massoia. Funny how, even though massoia is a scent peculiar to itself, it connotes wood--amazing how our nose/brain know to classify such things. I don't know how much the amber and vanilla are sweetening this new-to-me ingredient, but the effect is very compelling. I'd like Cabaret as a potpourri. The fragrance is just moderately long-lived on me. In sum, I'm very eager to try more Ayala scents.
15th September, 2006

Add your review of Cabaret

Shop for Cabaret products online

Search Amazon for Cabaret

Member images of Cabaret

There are no member images of Cabaret yet. Why not be the first?