Cabaret (2004)

Cabaret Fragrance Notes

Cabaret information

Cabaret is a women's fragrance by Ayala Moriel. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Cabaret

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

purplebird7's avatar

Tasty, light rose and powdery heart on a mild, sweet base. Enjoyable but quickly overpowered by my skin. I need a stronger concentration.

21st October, 2006

Quarry's avatar

I received a small sample of Cabaret in a swap. At first sniff I thought, this is too "busy" for me (I have a low tolerance for any spice, preferring soft floral scents). Upon my first trial wearing, I noticed an opening rose note, and in a short time a totally new fragrance made itself evident to me. It must be the massoia bark! The next time I wore Cabaret, it seemed like I flew right past the other notes and zoomed in on the massoia. Funny how, even though massoia is a scent peculiar to itself, it connotes wood--amazing how our nose/brain know to classify such things. I don't know how much the amber and vanilla are sweetening this new-to-me ingredient, but the effect is very compelling. I'd like Cabaret as a potpourri. The fragrance is just moderately long-lived on me. In sum, I'm very eager to try more Ayala scents.

15th September, 2006