Capricorn (2001)
    by Ayala Moriel

Average Rating:

Capricorn Fragrance Notes

Capricorn information

Part of Ayala Moriel's Zodiac Range.

Reviews of Capricorn

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

purplebird7's avatar

Laugh all you want. I tried half a dozen of Ayala Moriel's zodiac fragrances, and this one chose me. By that, I mean Capricorn smelled the best on me, in particular. And I don't need to tell you what sign I was born under... It is listed simply as a floral, but I beg to differ. On me, the woody undertones become accentuated. Capricorn transcends its listed notes. Neroli, magnolia, and rose make up the florals. Myrrh, patchouli, and vetiver constitute the balance of the fragrance. These notes are few but, WOW, do they work together beautifully! An utterly gorgeous, earthy, delicious, refreshing, sweet fragrance emerges and intensifies, quickly becoming a soft, natural skin scent. I love this. Totally me. I'm o glad that I tried the entire zodiac line before it was discontinued because Ayala Moriel will always make a batch of any zodiac fragrance upon special request, which is the benefit of knowing a perfumer who operates on a personal level with her customers.

06 August, 2007 (Last Edited: 25 April, 2008)

Add your review of Capricorn