Emporio Armani Remix She (2006)
    by Giorgio Armani

Average Rating: 3

Based on 15 ratings

Emporio Armani Remix She Fragrance Notes

Emporio Armani Remix She information

Emporio Armani Remix She is a women's fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Emporio Armani Remix She

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

nathaliez's avatar

France France

I love Remix! it has a perfect balance of woods and spices nd flowers to create a vibrant feminine warm scent! the fruits are well blended, it is definitely NOT a fruity scent by any means!! I do not like the She ..I find it sickly and soapy, but Remix is perfect in every way!! I woudnt compare it to Euphoria, the latter is way more oriental and stronger! Remix is casual without being boring..a plus!!

08 August, 2010

dimplesg's avatar

Another perfume that my husband purchased for me one valentines day. Fruity but not overly fruity in a 'teenage' kinda way. Not an offensive perfume. Definitely one for daytime.

23 March, 2010

Wearw's avatar

Sweden Sweden

I liked this one, it has a nice wooden base and some tones that smell a bit like vanilla. I had a hard time deciding which one I liked the most from the paper strips, between this one and the original She. They are different but appealed to me almost to the same amount. Finally I tried this on my skin, where it smelled very nice.
    I find this to be very much like Euphoria by Calvin Klein, I had this on my left arm Euphoria on the right and when I asked my friends which one was better, they all thought that they smelled very much alike. This is a bit simpler than Euphoria though and quickly fades onto basenotes. Perfumes usually last very long on my skin (often even two showers!) but this one faded within a few hours.

13 April, 2007

Heidi's avatar

Belgium Belgium

Just tried this from a sample and it's really great! A sparkling, vivid fragrance, perfect for a night in town... . One thing could be better for me (or maybe it's becaus of my skintone), but I wish the topnotes could stay a little longer (or the whole time) because they smell great!

06 December, 2006

Lian's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

I tried it and I was hoping for a scent like City Glam because of some common notes. Only shows how much difference a few notes can make as I don't like this one at all. It is too sharp for me and not soft and light which is what I look for when it's not a gourmande or oriental.

04 December, 2006

charlotte's avatar

The first time I've tried it I really fell in love!! So fruity and tat the same time very glamourous!!!

02 December, 2006