Emporio Armani Remix She (2006)
by Giorgio Armani

Emporio Armani Remix She information

Year of Launch2006
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Emporio Armani Remix She

Emporio Armani Remix She is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2006

Emporio Armani Remix She fragrance notes

Reviews of Emporio Armani Remix She

I love Remix! it has a perfect balance of woods and spices nd flowers to create a vibrant feminine warm scent! the fruits are well blended, it is definitely NOT a fruity scent by any means!! I do not like the She ..I find it sickly and soapy, but Remix is perfect in every way!! I woudnt compare it to Euphoria, the latter is way more oriental and stronger! Remix is casual without being boring..a plus!!
08th August, 2010
dimplesg Show all reviews
Another perfume that my husband purchased for me one valentines day. Fruity but not overly fruity in a 'teenage' kinda way. Not an offensive perfume. Definitely one for daytime.
23rd March, 2010
I liked this one, it has a nice wooden base and some tones that smell a bit like vanilla. I had a hard time deciding which one I liked the most from the paper strips, between this one and the original She. They are different but appealed to me almost to the same amount. Finally I tried this on my skin, where it smelled very nice.
I find this to be very much like Euphoria by Calvin Klein, I had this on my left arm Euphoria on the right and when I asked my friends which one was better, they all thought that they smelled very much alike. This is a bit simpler than Euphoria though and quickly fades onto basenotes. Perfumes usually last very long on my skin (often even two showers!) but this one faded within a few hours.
13th April, 2007
Just tried this from a sample and it's really great! A sparkling, vivid fragrance, perfect for a night in town... . One thing could be better for me (or maybe it's becaus of my skintone), but I wish the topnotes could stay a little longer (or the whole time) because they smell great!
06th December, 2006
I tried it and I was hoping for a scent like City Glam because of some common notes. Only shows how much difference a few notes can make as I don't like this one at all. It is too sharp for me and not soft and light which is what I look for when it's not a gourmande or oriental.
04th December, 2006
The first time I've tried it I really fell in love!! So fruity and tat the same time very glamourous!!!
02nd December, 2006

Add your review of Emporio Armani Remix She

Shop for Emporio Armani Remix She products online

Search Amazon for Emporio Armani Remix She

Member images of Emporio Armani Remix She

There are no member images of Emporio Armani Remix She yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Emporio Armani Remix She