Frangipane (1997)
    by Chantecaille

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 29 ratings

Frangipane information

Frangipane is a women's fragrance by Chantecaille. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of Frangipane

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

stuffy1103's avatar

Oh so, so, I can't stop sniffing my own wrist. Starts a little more "up" than the powdery soft, sexy drydown. I'm not a huge fan of vanilla, but this one is just right. I bought a bottle, and went back and got a second one since this scent seems to sell out everywhere. One of my favorites-not only for summer but a cold, winters day, this could be just the trick to snap you out of cabin fever.

28 June, 2009

ubuandibeme's avatar

Fresh and powdery with a touch of green. This expertly emulsified blend brings to mind the ultra luxurious frangipane note within Chanel's Coco. This fragrance is not the same as Coco by any means, but the frangipane is clearly recognizable in each composition. Vanilla in the base grounds the ethereal overtone of this fragrance perfectly. Frangipane would make an exquisite layering product, for it's unusual notes are unique, pure; well balanced. What a wonderful suprise!

15 October, 2007

Sudsy's avatar

And I quote:
    "Inspired by an extraordinary tree shading a marble pool, in an ancient palace in India, FRANGIPANE exudes the sweet smell of frangipane flowers mingled with vanilla and Moroccan orange."
    This scent is very nearly the real thing!
    As I've walked to work on an early summer's morning here in Western Australia, I pass many lovely vintage gardens with frangipane trees tucked in a corner. The lovely little waxen flowers are a richly scented delight, as is this fragrance.
    Thumbs up for this sweet treasure!

03 August, 2007

Coconut's avatar

Hong Kong Hong Kong

I also like Frangipane the best out of the 4 releases Chantecaille made. It is a sumptuous tropical scent with a sugary vanilla base. There isn't many frangipani fragrances in the market but this is the one I fell in love with immediately after the first sniff. It is sweet and it is good enough to make me drool.

06 June, 2007

maggie's avatar

I tried all four of Chantecaille's scents, namely Wisteria, Tiare, Frangipane and Le Jasmin. First of, much better quality than expected.

The first (Wisteria) was too musty for my taste, Tiare was watery (not unpleasant, but not me), Frangipane very good, but also not something I could relate to.

Le Jasmin was, however, just right. A delight. Discreet yet sexy. I'd wear it all year round, but esp. good in the warmer weather.

29 October, 2006

Add your review of Frangipane

Search for on eBay United States

Chantecaille Eau De Parfum .03 fl.oz. / 1ml - Choose the Fragrances you want!
    • Listing Type: eBay Store