L'Eau de Circé 05 (2005)

HouseParfumerie Generale
PerfumerPierre Guillaume
Parent CompanyPierre Guillaume Diffusion

About L'Eau de Circé 05

L'Eau de Circé 05 is a feminine perfume by Parfumerie Generale. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Guillaume

Reviews of L'Eau de Circé 05

A very sweet fruity floral. Smells familiar to my nose. Strong focus on peach and osmanthus. Only for young girls. No drastic changes in the drydown, one dimensional from start to finish. I would never want my girlfriend to smell like this.
27th September, 2016
A mousse of a perfume where all notes get pulped up, strained, and pumped up with something musky, something a bit lactonic, to be served to general confusion as to what one is getting. The notes don’t help me much – sure it’s vaguely fruity at the start, and then turns sharply towards a kind of cloudy, slightly honeyed, white floral with a dab of patchouli for depth. Has the kind of uncomfortable presence like fur on one’s tongue that I’d rather scrape off. Just too mushed up to really mean anything, apart from coming across as a seriously underpowered homage to Gucci Rush in the late stages.
09th September, 2016
Genre: Fruity Floral

L'Eau de Circe starts out with a weird sour fruity note, but soon morphs into a sweet (and I mean SWEET) fruity floral. My immediate impression is not mushrooms, but bubblegum and lollipops and cheap perfume for teenage girls. Not nice.

The nasty synthetic fruit note goes away after a while, leaving an undistinguished white flower bouquet in its wake. Why bother?
19th June, 2014
Was hesitant at first, but as it warmed to my skin, I couldn't stop sniffing. Now I feel more comfortable with it, and am on the lookout for a good price.
23rd July, 2012
This was a very sweet, very fruity perfume, which is probably targeted at young women. The osmanthus accord is nothing more than peach, bolstered by tangerine. Really it is not floral, as osmanthus is. Plus there is a note called "honey balm" imparting extra sweetness.
24th October, 2008
It tickled my nose for 2-3 hours every time I smelled it. It's very sharp and floral, only much later do you get a hint of something more calm. I knew Circe was a wild girl turning men into pigs and whatnot, but please behave on my skin and leave my nose in peace!
08th September, 2008

Add your review of L'Eau de Circé 05

Shop for L'Eau de Circé 05 products online

Search Amazon for L'Eau de Circé 05

Member images of L'Eau de Circé 05

There are no member images of L'Eau de Circé 05 yet. Why not be the first?