L'Eau de Circé 05 (2005)

Year of Launch2005

HouseParfumerie Generale
PerfumerPierre Guillaume

About L'Eau de Circé 05

L'Eau de Circé 05 is a feminine perfume by Parfumerie Generale. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Guillaume

Reviews of L'Eau de Circé 05

Genre: Fruity Floral

L'Eau de Circe starts out with a weird sour fruity note, but soon morphs into a sweet (and I mean SWEET) fruity floral. My immediate impression is not mushrooms, but bubblegum and lollipops and cheap perfume for teenage girls. Not nice.

The nasty synthetic fruit note goes away after a while, leaving an undistinguished white flower bouquet in its wake. Why bother?
19th June, 2014
Was hesitant at first, but as it warmed to my skin, I couldn't stop sniffing. Now I feel more comfortable with it, and am on the lookout for a good price.
23rd July, 2012
This was a very sweet, very fruity perfume, which is probably targeted at young women. The osmanthus accord is nothing more than peach, bolstered by tangerine. Really it is not floral, as osmanthus is. Plus there is a note called "honey balm" imparting extra sweetness.
24th October, 2008
It tickled my nose for 2-3 hours every time I smelled it. It's very sharp and floral, only much later do you get a hint of something more calm. I knew Circe was a wild girl turning men into pigs and whatnot, but please behave on my skin and leave my nose in peace!
08th September, 2008
L’eau de Circé is a quite nice fruity / floral. White peach dominates the opening with a touch of citrus – not too fruity sweet, which is important to me; and it certainly does not smell like so many of the other fruity / florals. The florals of the middle, too, are kept from becoming overbearing or cloying or ordinary. They present a smooth, even, long-lasting floral richness to the still-contained / controlled fruit notes. I get an excellent wood / patchouli dry down with a bit of honey for its only sweetness. Lasts beautifully and is legitimately unisex as far as I'm concerned: This is a quality fragrance. I’m not quite sure about the Circé reference, though. Perhaps L’eau de Circé turns men into pigs just as Circé did, but my ex would say that you don’t need a fragrance or magic for that to happen...
11th May, 2008
Since chemistry is so different, I didn't detect mushrooms but rather osmanthus and other pleasant florals. Truly well-done, modern and very easy to wear.
14th July, 2007

Add your review of L'Eau de Circé 05

Shop for L'Eau de Circé 05 products online

Search Amazon for L'Eau de Circé 05

Member images of L'Eau de Circé 05

There are no member images of L'Eau de Circé 05 yet. Why not be the first?