Noa Perle (2006)

PerfumerDomitille Bertier
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Noa Perle

Noa Perle is a feminine perfume by Cacharel. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Olivier Polge and Domitille Bertier

Reviews of Noa Perle

Noa Perle was so very fruity and fresh in the beginning that I feared I would not like this fragrance. I left the perfume store concluding that Noa Perle was a Summer fragrance heavily scented with citruses.

However, thirty minutes later, I was surprised by the soft florals that began to emerge. The fragrance was still considered to be fresh and clean, yet there was something about this scent that was winning me over.

Hours later I realised that I was actually enjoying wearing this fragrance. Oddly enough, in the base notes there was a rubbery, balloon-like scent, which although strange was somewhat likable.

I don't agree with the bottle design which gave me the impression that this fragrance is reminiscent of the ocean. Instead Noa Perle reminds me of Summer carnivals and fairs complete with jumping castles and fairy floss.

The lasting power is rather excellent however the sillage is not all that strong. This scent certainly would not offend making it perfect for the office or hot Summer days.

27th April, 2011
I don't feel like this should be considered a floral fruity perfume...on my skin, the hazelnut is quite prominent after an hour or so. I get a touch of tangerine in the beginning and then creamy florals. Overall, I would say it definitely has gourmand in its character.

I find this very pleasant to wear from time to time. Something about it makes it very distinctive to my nose. It's light, slightly sweet, and before the hazelnut kicks in it reminds me of soft fragrant flowers after a spring rain. And speaking of rain, something about this makes it perfect on me when it's gloomy and rainy outside...hot or cold. I love it on these days!

Feb
2009
28th March, 2011
Nice, warm, flowery, doesn't last very long on my skin. Not very exciting but a nice scent. I was given a large bottle of this and I wear it for normal daytime activities. I get compliments on this scent. However, it doesn't thrill my heart like a really good perfume should.
I like the bead (It's so clearly plastic I cannot get myself to call it a ''pearl'') in the bottle.
Because it's a nice inoffensive scent, and because of the compliments, I will give it a thumbs up, but I wouldn't bother to buy it for myself, I prefer something more exciting.
21st June, 2010
If I smell one more fragrance that smells like this I'm going to scream. Fruity floral with a strong citrus note in the opening...floral musk dry down. You get the picture...pretty much the same description as every other mainstream scent they're making today. Take your pick from any perfume in your stash that you've bought within the last 5 years...chances are you already have at least one or two that smell like this, so don't waste your money by adding this one since all of the mainstream perfumes seem to be slight variations on the same formula. Thumbs down for no originality.
02nd June, 2009
I got the sample when I'm purchasing Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely in Amsterdam.

The smell is not original. It remind me of another perfume which I don't remember. But I like the warm of the smell. It's not nice and clean fragrance. It's still flowery but there's a warm and deepness in the perfume.

If you want a flowery perfume with no innocent sweet smell in it, perhaps, this is the one. Good alternative to wear at night or rainy day.

Similar scents to NOA PERLE: Chloe, Cabotine, Claiborne, Nina, Nicole Miller
11th November, 2007
A couple of days ago, walking in front of a department store, a girl advertising the Noa Perl gave me a paper sprayed with this fragrance. Talking with her, she told this fragrance was a more sensual version of Noa, more fruity and less flowered.

The top notes I felt was a lemon-like short lived citric aroma (kumquat, as I checked in the olfactive pyramid printed near the same stand), with traces of red fruits. At middle notes can smelled some freesias with a soapy sensation, in the vein of Lancome Miracle but more fruity, and the same kumquat but in an orange-like style. After 24 hours, the same paper smelled a bit like Paloma Picasso's Minotaure mixed with freesias.

Although the girl told it was a sensual fragrance, it's not a sexy fragrance but still a romantic one. Better for use at daytime and warm seasons, romantic occasions and maybe office use. For an age range of 20-35 years old.
28th February, 2007

NOA PERLE CACHAREL Perfume Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 OZ / 100 ML SEALED

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 11:48:57 PST
Buy It Now for only: $121.39
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

NOA PERLE by Cacharel 3.4 Fl.oz. EAU DE PARFUM(plus 1 surprise free perfume)

End Date: Tuesday Feb-26-2019 12:06:05 PST

Noa Perle 100ml 3.4oz Eau de Parfum Spray in original sealed packaging

End Date: Sunday Mar-3-2019 1:03:38 PST
Buy It Now for only: $149.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Noa Perle By Cacharel 1.7 oz Women Eau De Parfum New In The Box Not Wrapped...RA

End Date: Sunday Mar-3-2019 5:38:36 PST
Buy It Now for only: $78.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cacharel Noa Perle Eau de Parfum spray 50 mL (1.7 oz)

Buy It Now for only: $87.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Cacharel Noa Perle Eau de Parfum spray 30 mL (1 oz)

Buy It Now for only: $59.00

Noa Perle by Cacharel 3.3 EDP Spray for Women NIB

End Date: Thursday Mar-14-2019 13:56:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $142.50

Member images of Noa Perle

There are no member images of Noa Perle yet. Why not be the first?