Serendipitous (200)

Serendipitous information

Year of Launch200

HouseSerendipity 3

About Serendipitous

Serendipitous is a shared / unisex perfume by Serendipity 3. The scent was launched in 200

Reviews of Serendipitous

A lovely gourmand scent. Normally I find these too cloying, even nauseating--and often they don't smell like the foods they purport to smell like. Many of them have chemically or synthetic-smelling notes. However, this one was different. It is still VERY sweet, but it is actually appetizing! It smells like real food, not like the approximation thereof. For those days when I want to smell like chocolate, vanilla, caramelized sugar, this is the scent for me.
10th January, 2014
Close your eyes, and imagine someone pouring a melted ice cream sundae with caramel over your body...that is what this is...I laugh when people criticize Paco Rabanne 1 Million for being to sweet...It is a dry martini compared to this. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the smell, but I could only wear this in the privacy of my own home, in my sweat pants, sitting on the couch.
26th January, 2013 (last edited: 27th January, 2013)
I got nothing but compliments ..
Wow! LOVE this fragrance ..!!!!
I smell of ..."Cake and all things Yummy"
that's what I was told today.
there is a Rich Chocolate hiding there somewhere...
YUM! YUM !YUM!
08th October, 2011
cello Show all reviews
Gourmand, soft chocolate with vanilla. It was certainly very pleasant, but ultimately not very exciting. There are gourmands in the same arena that are more exciting.

But if you like vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, then give it a try.
24th May, 2011
Serendipitous by Serendipity 3 is a mild, not too syrupy sweet, chocolate and vanilla with a hint of caramel that wafts from your skin, warmth enhanced. The fragrance is fairly linear, but quite nice and reminds one of the ever so pleasant ambiance of a malt shop or confection store of bygone days with a muted chocolate,vanilla and slight caramel.
09th January, 2011 (last edited: 27th February, 2011)
Vanilla, chocolate and caramel! Smells like an ice cream parlor more than a bakery. Very quirky gourmand without the fuzzy, burnt smell of A*Men. I read that Serendipity 3 is famous for its drink called Frrrozen Hot Chocolate. I suppose this is it in perfume form and really even without trying the drink, I believe the perfume does it justice. Makes me want one! Even the price isn't so high. A really surprising fragrance.
29th June, 2008

Add your review of Serendipitous

Shop for Serendipitous products online

Shop for Serendipitous at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Serendipitous

Member images of Serendipitous

There are no member images of Serendipitous yet. Why not be the first?