Serendipitous (200)

Serendipitous information

Year of Launch200

HouseSerendipity 3

About Serendipitous

Serendipitous is a shared / unisex perfume by Serendipity 3. The scent was launched in 200

Reviews of Serendipitous

Fun! Fun! Fun!
This is the scent of a Cookie Shop and my Grandma's kitchen after baking Angel Food Cake.
In other words, White Flour, Egg Whites, White Sugar and Vanilla, baked together and lightly Caramelized.
Or the scent of Spun Sugar Cotton Candy.
To wear as a Perfume? Possibly to a Birthday Party.
15th November, 2016
I bought a sample of this and loved it, so when friends went to NY recently, I asked them to stop in at Serendipity 3 to pick up a bottle for me. When I first spray it on, I get a lovely, fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip biscuit smell, warm and comforting. After an hour or so, it seems to soften into a more caramel-vanilla smell, still lovely and, even though there's no musk in this, on me it smells slightly musky. I don't get any orange at all in this though, which is a shame. Staying power isn't great - I can barely smell this after 4 or 5 hours. Still, I'm very glad I got it - I'm building up a stable of gourmand scents, but am still trying to find that elusive wholly chocolate scent. Any suggestions?
22nd July, 2016
A lovely gourmand scent. Normally I find these too cloying, even nauseating--and often they don't smell like the foods they purport to smell like. Many of them have chemically or synthetic-smelling notes. However, this one was different. It is still VERY sweet, but it is actually appetizing! It smells like real food, not like the approximation thereof. For those days when I want to smell like chocolate, vanilla, caramelized sugar, this is the scent for me.
10th January, 2014
Close your eyes, and imagine someone pouring a melted ice cream sundae with caramel over your body...that is what this is...I laugh when people criticize Paco Rabanne 1 Million for being to sweet...It is a dry martini compared to this. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the smell, but I could only wear this in the privacy of my own home, in my sweat pants, sitting on the couch.
26th January, 2013 (last edited: 27th January, 2013)
I got nothing but compliments ..
Wow! LOVE this fragrance ..!!!!
I smell of ..."Cake and all things Yummy"
that's what I was told today.
there is a Rich Chocolate hiding there somewhere...
YUM! YUM !YUM!
08th October, 2011
cello Show all reviews
Gourmand, soft chocolate with vanilla. It was certainly very pleasant, but ultimately not very exciting. There are gourmands in the same arena that are more exciting.

But if you like vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, then give it a try.
24th May, 2011

Add your review of Serendipitous

Shop for Serendipitous products online

Shop for Serendipitous at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Serendipitous

Member images of Serendipitous

There are no member images of Serendipitous yet. Why not be the first?