Princess (2006)

HouseVera Wang
PerfumerHarry Fremont
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Princess

Princess is a feminine perfume by Vera Wang. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Harry Fremont

Reviews of Princess

Salutation.

PRINCESS is a Lovely EDT for a reason:It simply smells DELICIOUS.The name?PRINCESS is a quite Apposite name.
It is for a Beautiful PRINCESS who knows she is the Center of Attention. Modern,Sweet,Savoury,Young,Light,Yummy and a Lovable Oriental Scent.

It Embraces you when you wear it with a cloud of Sugar and Chocolate That not necessarily a bad thing.Developing from the initial Sweet opening to a Snuggly and Charm Amber and Vanilla veil of Beauty in the drydown.Overall Chocolate and Vanilla are prominent.

It is subtle enough to Wear AUTUMN Everyday and yet it will Attract Attention for Any Elegant occasion However i think it is too Light for Evening and Too Sweet for Summer.The bottle is DREAMY as You want to touch it Everytime and put it Your Heart.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Good for an EDT.

29th May, 2015
My signature fragrance. I'm on my fourth big bottle. This is a somewhat sweet gourmand fragrance that is very soft on me. The fruity notes are noticeable yet subtle, and the chocolate note mellows out the sweetness. I get so many compliments wearing this. It just works with my chemistry, and I'm always sniffing my wrists, I love it that much.
07th January, 2015 (last edited: 08th February, 2015)
Vera Wang Princess, aurora12321

Vera Wang Princess

Vera Wang Princess is a very floral / sweet scent, the colour of the liquid is a light purple but comes out on skin as clear. As for the bottle I find that Vera Wang's fragrances always have amazingly detailed bottles, with Vera Wang Princess you get a gold ring and a crown. It is a sophisticated fragrance with a sweet smell to it. It is more on the pricy side but great as a gift. aurora12321

Pros: Elegant and Floral
Cons: Overpriced"

27th August, 2013
Swanky Show all reviews
Overpriced. Smells cheap and poorly blended and exceedingly artificial. Stick with Avon if you want inexpensive and simple scents.
05th September, 2011
Aiona Show all reviews
I put off trying this one because of its name. But it's really not bad. I sampled it from a manufacturer's carded atomizer. It's fruity to me. Kinda aquatic, melony. Pleasant. It's not something that would cause me nightmares. I like it. I don't really smell any chocolate, but maybe that's because after I sprayed it, I just kinda forgot about it being there, unless I happened to wave my hand in front of my face. Pleasant. But not something that would cause me to chase someone down the mall to ask them what their scent is. Maybe in another 30 years, people will look on this scent as a "classic" and vintage bottles will be hunted for ungodly amounts of money. But somehow I just don't think so.
30th July, 2011
Princess is such a fitting name for this scent.

It's sweet, pretty, girlish, charming and cute. The kind of scent that would suit a real girly-girl with a wild imagination.

The opening of this fragrance has quite a gourmand feel to it. It reminds me of iced donuts, candy, chocolate and sugar. There is no doubt that this is a sweet fragrance, something that will appeal to those that like getting a tooth-ache from their perfumes.

Unfortunately there are many sweet scents on the market at the moment, which doesn't leave this fragrance standing out in a crowd, however the scent itself is nicely done and definitely smells expensive.

The lasting power is quite good and the drydown also very lovely, quite musky yet sweet. I can understand why this fragrance has become so popular and I believe that the beautiful packaging is also half of this fragrance's success.

04th June, 2011

Add your review of Princess

Shop for Princess products online

Shop for Princess at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Princess

Member images of Princess

There are no member images of Princess yet. Why not be the first?