Hello Kitty (2004)

HouseGivenchy
Created ForSanrio [Hello Kitty]
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Hello Kitty

Created in collaboration with Givenchy in 2004.

Reviews of Hello Kitty

Mmmm. Warm lemon cookies! That's what Hello Kitty smells like to me. Unabashedly sweet, undoubtedly slight, undeniably fun. This is a feel-good fragrance for me. I love Hello Kitty the character, so I was given this as a gift, but I would honestly go out and buy it for myself. It's girly and light, and doesn't have the greatest persistence on my skin, so I use it a lot like a body mist and spray it all over in liberal amounts. I should have known it was connected to Givenchy- I seem to like all of Givenchy's scents!
21st July, 2008
I recently bought a bottle of Hello Kitty from ebay. I was feeling nostalgic for Sanrio days and saw the new Monoberry fragrance by Tristan Brando for Hello Kitty. The fragrance opens with light citrus notes that deepen to a very cute floral. This floral quickly fades into a sweetie sweet scent of straight sugar. Smells like Aquolina's Pink Sugar. Not sexy at all on me. Just sweet like candy sweet tarts I used to eat when I was little after they stuck to my fingers from licking them. Then it has a after smell of citrus mixed with sugar, reminiscent of Tang.

The box is pretty and totally pink.. Love Hello Kitty...this fragrance is not for grown-ups.
06th April, 2007

Add your review of Hello Kitty

Shop for Hello Kitty products online

Member images of Hello Kitty

There are no member images of Hello Kitty yet. Why not be the first?