Just Cavalli Blue (2006)

PerfumerOlivier Cresp
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchICR > ITF Cosmetics

About Just Cavalli Blue

Just Cavalli Blue is a masculine fragrance by Roberto Cavalli. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Reviews of Just Cavalli Blue

Pleasant aquatic/fruity scent… a bit minty, a tiny bit flowery, a lot peppery. Sweet in a slightly screechy way. The “screech” is likely from the artemisia note which is a little too raw because it’s out of place when used with the pepper... the aromatics are a bit too characterless.

Nothing new here, but the whole fragrance is fresh and pleasant. Longevity is about average.
07th February, 2016
Salutation.

JCB is a Crisp Fresh and Clean scent with a Dominant Citrus Notes. In other words Vivacious,Summery,Refreshing, Uplifting,Casual and a Simple Pleasure. At the beginning It is Sharp, a blast of Citrus but after A few minutes It starts to smell Clean and fresh.However The base is faint on my skin.

I find it Like most Citrus Aromatic in the market.It is a Pleasant Scent for EVERYDAY use.JCB is not a Complex mixture of Confused notes and This is the best part this one for me. A Good choice for Hot Sunny days. It makes You feel full of Energy and Optimistic. Nice but Nothing Special.

Sillage?Average.

Longevity?Weak on my skin.

17th December, 2014
I had that blindly bought and I gave it to a friend,its not so bad but its too peppery for my taste.
light and peppery and so blue as I expected,I put it in the same category with Lanvin Oxyxene.
11th October, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
Lychee, bergamot and a smidgeon of mint creates a somewhat pleasant opening, with a light white musk in the base. Far too generic and too unexciting - middle-of-the-road. Respectable longevity of five hours though.
13th March, 2014
I smell only citric litchi that fades away within few hours. Nothing new. No uniqueness. Cavalli Black is far superior.
02nd November, 2012
I find most Cavalli's very peppery for my taste,its somekind of fresh but in a very dry way!
wouldnt wear this,there are better choices including word blue...not for me.
08th March, 2010

Add your review of Just Cavalli Blue

Shop for Just Cavalli Blue products online

Shop for Just Cavalli Blue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Just Cavalli Blue

Member images of Just Cavalli Blue

There are no member images of Just Cavalli Blue yet. Why not be the first?