Philosophy The Fragrance (2006)
by Philosophy

Philosophy The Fragrance information

Year of Launch2006

HousePhilosophy
Parent CompanyCarlyle Group

About Philosophy The Fragrance

Philosophy The Fragrance is a shared / unisex perfume by Philosophy. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Philosophy The Fragrance

This is a very citris fragrance. I wear this when I go to interviews, or need to feel strong, just like the strong citris fragrance. It is great for tense situations, maybe the citris helps ground/keep focus. This is my don't f with me, or you should hire me fragrance. Funny.
23rd February, 2011
Actually reminded me of Mugler Cologne at first sniff, but direct comparison proved Mugler to be more bright and fresh. THE FRAGRANCE strikes me as very lemony and woody with a ginger spiked edge. I am surprised at the negative reviews I have seen online considering this is a major new release from a very popular house, but it is quite a different scent from the "Grace" line of frags. It really has grown on me. Although it is light it has great longevity and the dry down remains very pleasant for many hours.
16th December, 2006
This is kind of a soft lemon. Starts of lemony and bright, makes you think it's going to have a dry down slightly similar to Pure Grace,but after about an 30 minutes, though, it was dude-ish and kind of bland.
22nd August, 2006
zztopp Show all reviews

A very citrusy lemony scent with a very light musky drydown. I smell a lot of lemons. Average sillage and longevity. A decent fragrance for the summers, but doesnt stand out much from the other citrusy summer offerings.
13th August, 2006

Add your review of Philosophy The Fragrance

Shop for Philosophy The Fragrance products online

Search Amazon for Philosophy The Fragrance

Member images of Philosophy The Fragrance

There are no member images of Philosophy The Fragrance yet. Why not be the first?