Neroli Portofino (2007)

About Neroli Portofino

Part of Tom Ford's Private Blend Collection

Neroli Portofino fragrance notes

Reviews of Neroli Portofino

I rarely dislike any fragrance within the first few minutes, but alas this one was an immediate scrubber. I wanted to love this one, and the citrus family is my preferred fragrance family, but it just made me violently ill. I will never forget the face of the poor sales attendant at Bergdorfs as she escorted me to the gents! Embarrassing yes, but thank goodness I tried this before ordering blind as per my usual habit.
25th January, 2017
As others have said ..4711 with a little bit more longivity ..pretentious rip off to be honest ..if you like this buy a few bottles of 4711 and go wild with decanter sprayers etc but personally I'd buy a bottle of aqua di parma essenza or penhaligons castille or geo.f. trumpers Gft. .all three are light years ahead of this.
28th September, 2016
I actually really enjoy this fragrance , fresh and perfect for summer but I asked my daughter to test it and she thinks it smells exactly like CIF lemon cleaner. Completely ruined it for me.
11th September, 2016
I already have Encre Noir Sport, so when I sprayed TF's Neroli Portofino on my arm and smelled it, that's immediately what it reminded me of, so I went and sprayed the Lalique on my other arm for a direct comparison. They are similar but the EN Sport is more harsh with the brash orange rind while NP is smoother, maybe even with some sweetness and no bitter orange peel. Very fresh and uplifting with surprising longevity on my skin.
30th May, 2016
BoxPred Show all reviews
This gets a thumbs up because it smells divine: this is the Med in a bottle for me. Somebody mentioned that it smells like a very nice sun cream and I would agree. However, anyone who has sampled 4771 Cologne will surely agree that this simply is not worth the almost £3/ml asking price. At roughly 40 times the price of 4771 this is simply nowhere near 40 times as good. This is after all 4771 with a little something extra that lasts for a little longer (I couldn't detect this after 3 hours of wear). As has already been mentioned, you can get very similar for a lot lot less. In my opinion whether you can afford this or not it is extortionate. Doesn't stop me really wanting a bottle though :)
10th May, 2016
Alright...it's official. I'm in love. I'm looking down the barrel of another expensive purchase. :( The fragrance world is killing me, but I must have some of this juice! The small sample I've got is just not going to be nearly enough! I want the 8.4 oz. jumbo bottle!!! Seriously though, this fragrance is transportive...it's so fresh and amazing that I could probably wear it everyday all summer long. It's just that good. It's so good in fact that I'm considering coming off my self imposed ban from buying any more fragrance for awhile...I'm a sick man...but I sure do smell good! :)

Oh, and for the record, this has lasted all day on me. I've been enjoying this fresh beautiful scent for about 10 hours now. :)
23rd April, 2016 (last edited: 24th April, 2016)

Add your review of Neroli Portofino

Shop for Neroli Portofino products online

Shop for Neroli Portofino at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Neroli Portofino

Member images of Neroli Portofino

There are no member images of Neroli Portofino yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Neroli Portofino