Neroli Portofino (2007)

About Neroli Portofino

Part of Tom Ford's Private Blend Collection

Neroli Portofino fragrance notes

Reviews of Neroli Portofino

As others have said ..4711 with a little bit more longivity ..pretentious rip off to be honest ..if you like this buy a few bottles of 4711 and go wild with decanter sprayers etc but personally I'd buy a bottle of aqua di parma essenza or penhaligons castille or geo.f. trumpers Gft. .all three are light years ahead of this.
28th September, 2016
I actually really enjoy this fragrance , fresh and perfect for summer but I asked my daughter to test it and she thinks it smells exactly like CIF lemon cleaner. Completely ruined it for me.
11th September, 2016
I already have Encre Noir Sport, so when I sprayed TF's Neroli Portofino on my arm and smelled it, that's immediately what it reminded me of, so I went and sprayed the Lalique on my other arm for a direct comparison. They are similar but the EN Sport is more harsh with the brash orange rind while NP is smoother, maybe even with some sweetness and no bitter orange peel. Very fresh and uplifting with surprising longevity on my skin.
30th May, 2016
This gets a thumbs up because it smells divine: this is the Med in a bottle for me. Somebody mentioned that it smells like a very nice sun cream and I would agree. However, anyone who has sampled 4771 Cologne will surely agree that this simply is not worth the almost £3/ml asking price. At roughly 40 times the price of 4771 this is simply nowhere near 40 times as good. This is after all 4771 with a little something extra that lasts for a little longer (I couldn't detect this after 3 hours of wear). As has already been mentioned, you can get very similar for a lot lot less. In my opinion whether you can afford this or not it is extortionate. Doesn't stop me really wanting a bottle though :)
10th May, 2016
Alright...it's official. I'm in love. I'm looking down the barrel of another expensive purchase. :( The fragrance world is killing me, but I must have some of this juice! The small sample I've got is just not going to be nearly enough! I want the 8.4 oz. jumbo bottle!!! Seriously though, this fragrance is transportive...it's so fresh and amazing that I could probably wear it everyday all summer long. It's just that good. It's so good in fact that I'm considering coming off my self imposed ban from buying any more fragrance for awhile...I'm a sick man...but I sure do smell good! :)

Oh, and for the record, this has lasted all day on me. I've been enjoying this fresh beautiful scent for about 10 hours now. :)
23rd April, 2016 (last edited: 24th April, 2016)
neroli portofino is what started it all for me !

from the moment i first smelt this i was in love and i knew id never be able to go back to the designer world

my olfactive taste will forever lay in the realm of the private collections of todays top houses/niche scents

anyone who says this isnt worth the money either is a hater or just cant afford it or they just dont appreciate it for what it is

its like comparing it to bottled water why but it when you can drink tap its that simple of a comparison but clearly tap and bottled water just isnt the same !!!

it takes a refined palate to appreciate what a work of art this scent truly is so dont put down something because at first smell it maybe similar or the same to you as something else

neroli porotfino has its place among the top heavy hitter if you ask me

its smells clean crisp and wont disappoint its truly a scent you need not worry about being to in your face

its safe enough to wear in any occasion so give it a go and decide for yourself if this scent is for you

on to the next
22nd January, 2016

Add your review of Neroli Portofino

Shop for Neroli Portofino products online

Shop for Neroli Portofino at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Neroli Portofino

Member images of Neroli Portofino

There are no member images of Neroli Portofino yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Neroli Portofino