Tuscan Leather (2007)

Part of Tom Ford's Private Blend Collection

Shop for Tuscan Leather products online

$222.11*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 142.00)
    $336.29*
    100ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 215.00)
    $207.95*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 132.95)

Reviews of Tuscan Leather

Showing 1 to 6 of 98 reviews.

Manscents2's avatar

I love leather scents and Tom Ford Tuscan Leather (sample from TPC - theperfumedcourt.com) does not disappoint! Thyme was very present at first, but I only caught a whiff of raspberry up top then more developed later. I detected leather on opening, the heart and at the base. A very rich, expensive leather with a hint of smokiness to it and a background of suede at drydown.

I wore this to work (big mistake!), and it was a bit much for the office. In future, Id wear this in more casual settings or a night out. The projection and sillage are incredible (which I adore) so a little over the top to my nose for a professional setting. I would step out of my office and return 15-20 minutes later and still smell me in the room. I put this on before work in the morning and it was almost as strong when I got home at night 10 hours later! I also used 4 sprays (chest, neck, wrists), and next time Id probably just do 1 good spray to the chest. I had forgotten before putting this on it was an EDP.

IMO this is really a very masculine scent and Im not convinced it is unisex. Unless you REALLY love being enveloped in the scent of leather all day this should be avoided, and the scent is enhanced beautifully when outside in the cold weather - Yum!! Id recommend only 1 2 good sprays. I love this, and will probably procure a small 5ml vial from TPC since you can buy small quantity juice there, just to have some on hand for special occasions when I want a sophisticated leather fragrance in the winter months.

As always, your results may vary!

26th January, 2015

Jdukes72's avatar

I thought the same thing when the woman at Nordstroms sprayed me with it.Oh man Leather on my skin now I smell just like a coat and I live in FL so it was warm outside and I would walk pass people thinking I smell like a leather coat in 75 degree weather. But as I left and went home the most amazing thing happened I rolled down the window and my gosh the most beautiful smell arose and entered my nostrils. I looked at the freshener in the car nope and smelled my arm where she sprayed and it was awesome. The dry down was amazing so much so I turned around and went back 20 min to pick it up. So many compliments now at work. It works well in the heat also. Love it 10 Thumbs up

22nd January, 2015

Chanel1's avatar

This is the right fragrance at the right time for me. It has the concentrated niche smell I love, and it's a smoky leather version that is perfectly safe and enjoyable.

24th December, 2014

Q. R. Crumm's avatar

SMOKE!

That is all I could smell in the opening of this one, but not a mild cigar type smoke. More like an industrial coal burning smoke, extremely strong for the first hour or so.

The dry down has now mellowed to a gorgeous raspberry note backed up by an oriental or middle eastern fragrance that I can't quite put my finger on.

The stangest thing is, i'm not really getting leather as such, perhaps the vaguest hint is there but certainly not in the foreground. (must be my un-educated nose).

When I first sprayed this on I was a bit overwhelmed (the opening is SO powerful), and thought that if I smelled like this the entire day I wouldn't wear it again. But after an hour or so it calms down, and then you realise that this is excellent stuff.

Buy a sample first (I did) because this will certainly not be everyone's cup of tea, and go easy on the sprays!

But WOW, this is a real winner!

03rd October, 2014 (Last Edited: 09th October, 2014)

Huckleberry's avatar

Upon originally smelling this, I got an overwhelming amount of smoke that obscured any of the other components, including the namesake Leather. Various trips to the Tom Ford counter at my local Nordstrom got me several samples which I layered with TF Mandarino and again with Oud Wood which really brought out the leather and the raspberry in the dry down that everyone talks about (and layered really well too). Since I'm finally able to get past the smoke, this well crafted, challenging (for me) and ultimately rewarding gets this frag a thumbs up from me.

01st September, 2014

jumpfrog's avatar

This is a very well behaved fragrance. For me it opens up with a strong leather note. Fresh leather but not raw like cuir d'arabie. It's kind of like AdP Leather with the citrus substituted for the raspberry. However, for me at least, this did not last more that 10-15 minutes. The dry down is long lasting - it has serious legs on my skin. A little too much raspberry for me. It is masculine though. Refined and for the more mature man. Overall it is a quality fragrance but I would not pay the high price for it.

03rd August, 2014 (Last Edited: 24th August, 2014)

Add your review of Tuscan Leather

HIGHEST BID
    TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND TUSCAN LEATHER EAU DE PARFUM 10ml SPRAY
    • Time Left: 29 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    TOM FORD PERFUMES. CHOOSE FROM 23 SCENTS. ATOMIZER SPRAY SIZE 2ml.
    • Time Left: 9 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray Bottle (15 ml)
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 13 days
    TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND TUSCAN LEATHER EDP PARFUM 3.4 oz Unboxed, No Box
    • Time Left: 29 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    TOM FORD TUSCAN LEATHER PRIVATE BLEND 30ML / 30 ml (EDP, Pure perfume) SPRAY !!
    • Time Left: 6 days