Tobacco Vanille (2007)

Part of Tom Ford's Private Blend Collection

Shop for Tobacco Vanille products online

$491.78*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 330.00)
    $211.61*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 142.00)
    $198.13*
    50ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 132.95)

Reviews of Tobacco Vanille

Showing 1 to 6 of 151 reviews.

vanillacarmelcoffee's avatar

Wonderful fragrance being like I love this genre of parfums. However, I sometimes get this "churchy" scent when I wear it. I wanted something that would out do my Eau des Baux (which is heavenly), but sadly, I haven't found this with TV.
    Anyway, I do love the scent and its a permanent staple in my collection and my go-to when I want to stand out from the crowd or get the "mmmmmmm what it that smell" comment.

13th April, 2015

Andylanson's avatar

Personally I love this scent.
    The opening has quite a punch, gorgeous vanilla, sweet tobacco, spices, and to me some liquorice?
    I really enjoy wearing this, yes the initial hit mellows over a few hours but which fragrance doesn't? However the vanilla and spice lasts well.
    For those whom are saying it is too spicy it makes me laugh when so many are raving about Spice bomb.
    This is head and shoulders above that. (Have sold mine).
    A true quality dignifies the scent and it is now my favourite cologne.
    Yes you can buy cheaper stuff, but this just oozes quality and class.
    Definitely recommend for someone who appreciates a good, well balanced cologne but is prepared to pay a bit more.
    If you shop around, as I have you can get 100ml for 110.00. Which to me is worth it. Sell some cheaper scents and you're good to go!

05th April, 2015

JEDI 2.0's avatar

I 100% agree with taint it sweet; the opening spray-on is the absolute best it will ever smell, then it fades to more vanilla, less tobacco.

I have always been partial to clean, fresh smelling colognes and this is my first attempt at wearing anything containing vanilla, and this may sound odd but I was leery about wearing something with tobacco notes, having quit smoking about three years ago. But as it turns out, i wear this scent quite well, I enjoy it, and it's quite subtle and blends with my natural odor as the day progresses.

Longevity is nice and the sillage is low for something that smells so good and lasts so long, the scent really stays with you.

My new favorite, for sure. Too bad I can only afford to buy 4ml at a time, hahah! 10/10 for me.

17th March, 2015 (Last Edited: 18th March, 2015)

sarlac1's avatar

This is what George Bailey would have been wearing in "It's a Wonderful Life".

11th March, 2015

ringthane's avatar

My first foray into the world of fragrances. And what a way to be initiated!

Opens with very little tobacco for me, which may be good or bad, depending on your tastes. A wet, moist tobacco, along with some dried fruit and a hint of spice (cinnamon?) backed by a boatload of vanilla/tonka. Once the tobacco quickly fades I'm left with a vanilla sugar cookie and eggnog vibe.

This is a one spray frag for me. I don't find it cloying, but it is a tad sweet, and two sprays can be overwhelming.

At times, I question whether I should have bought this as my first frag, as it's not 'versatile', but the proof is in the quality -- I continually come back to TV because it smells so incredibly good and versatility be damned. Longevity is at least 12 hours for me, and by hour 15-16 it's in skin scent territory. The next morning and the wonderful scent still lingers.

Looking for serious tobacco? I don't think Tobacco Vanille is for you. As it's blended, though, it fits me like a glove.

My first fragrance, and definitely could be my last. 9/10.

05th March, 2015

meddle's avatar

It was what I expected from a fragrance called "Tobacco Vanilla" The longevity is wonderful 7+ hours on my skin, longer on my clothes...but be careful, it stains. I do notice the tobacco fade after 3 or 4 hours. The vanilla and spices in the final dry down do not come across as fake or imitation to me. Had this fragrance been less expensive to purchase I am inclined to believe the negative and neutral reviewers would be more forgiving. I get nothing but compliments with this. I enjoy wearing it very much for leisure.

22nd February, 2015

HIGHEST BID
    TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND TOBACCO VANILLE 5ml Roll on
    • Time Left: 12 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    TOM FORD PERFUMES. CHOOSE FROM 23 SCENTS. ATOMIZER SPRAY SIZE 2ml.
    • Time Left: 11 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Tom Ford TOBACCO VANILLE - New Without Box !!
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 1 day
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND TOBACCO VANILLE 10 Ml.
    • Time Left: 2 days
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 3 days
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray Bottle (15 ml)
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 1 day

Member images of Tobacco Vanille

There are no member images of Tobacco Vanille yet. Why not be the first?