Tobacco Vanille (2007)

About Tobacco Vanille

Part of Tom Ford's Private Blend Collection

Reviews of Tobacco Vanille

Salutation.

A unpredictable and completely irresistible fragrance by TOM FORD.when you wear TOM FORD fragrances you have got the comment"Wow you really smell unique". Tobacco Vanille is a long lasting scent,one that is both memorable and sensual. Fantastic,Classy,Seductive,Provocative, Sweet,Gorgeous,Hot, Expensive and Luxurious.

Tobacco Vanille infuses rich notes of cacao and tonka bean over an intensely sensual base of vanilla and tobacco that makes a heady oriental scent for a man or a woman who know how to embrace their sensual side and take pleasure in the smaller details.It scents attractive to the senses. sweet and spice vnilla.i love it all you need is two spray and you ready to go.

This dashing fragrance compliments the three piece suit as well as evening attire.Tobacco Vanille is surprisingly intimte and subtle when worn on a date.if you are looking for a unique and enticing evening scent that sets you apart from all the others prevalent on the market today,then TOBACCO VNANILLE is the one for you.
Thank You TOM FORD!

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?Interminable.

11th May, 2015
Wonderful fragrance being like I love this genre of parfums. However, I sometimes get this "churchy" scent when I wear it. I wanted something that would out do my Eau des Baux (which is heavenly), but sadly, I haven't found this with TV.
Anyway, I do love the scent and its a permanent staple in my collection and my go-to when I want to stand out from the crowd or get the "mmmmmmm what it that smell" comment.
13th April, 2015
Personally I love this scent.
The opening has quite a punch, gorgeous vanilla, sweet tobacco, spices, and to me some liquorice?
I really enjoy wearing this, yes the initial hit mellows over a few hours but which fragrance doesn't? However the vanilla and spice lasts well.
For those whom are saying it is too spicy it makes me laugh when so many are raving about Spice bomb.
This is head and shoulders above that. (Have sold mine).
A true quality dignifies the scent and it is now my favourite cologne.
Yes you can buy cheaper stuff, but this just oozes quality and class.
Definitely recommend for someone who appreciates a good, well balanced cologne but is prepared to pay a bit more.
If you shop around, as I have you can get 100ml for 110.00. Which to me is worth it. Sell some cheaper scents and you're good to go!
05th April, 2015
I 100% agree with taint it sweet; the opening spray-on is the absolute best it will ever smell, then it fades to more vanilla, less tobacco.

I have always been partial to clean, fresh smelling colognes and this is my first attempt at wearing anything containing vanilla, and this may sound odd but I was leery about wearing something with tobacco notes, having quit smoking about three years ago. But as it turns out, i wear this scent quite well, I enjoy it, and it's quite subtle and blends with my natural odor as the day progresses.

Longevity is nice and the sillage is low for something that smells so good and lasts so long, the scent really stays with you.

My new favorite, for sure. Too bad I can only afford to buy 4ml at a time, hahah! 10/10 for me.
17th March, 2015 (last edited: 18th March, 2015)
Τοο Strong!! I wouldn't recommend it to individuals younger than 30 years old. In fact I'd suggest 50+ year old men to buy this. It's very spicy and gourmant.
13th March, 2015
This is what George Bailey would have been wearing in "It's a Wonderful Life".
11th March, 2015

Add your review of Tobacco Vanille

Shop for Tobacco Vanille products online

Shop for Tobacco Vanille at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tobacco Vanille

Member images of Tobacco Vanille

There are no member images of Tobacco Vanille yet. Why not be the first?