Noir de Noir (2007)

About Noir de Noir

Part of Tom Ford's Private Blend Collection

Noir de Noir fragrance notes

Reviews of Noir de Noir

May be the name Noir de noir (as opposed but compared to Blanc de blanc) mislead me, but I smelled a gorgeous red wine in the opening. Then it faded a bit and went all about patchouli, wood and rose. I love it!
04th August, 2017
Noir de Noir, a rose fragrance with patchouli and truffle. I'm not into Turkish Delight or rose flavored truffles for that matter. I can tell that Elizabeth & James Nirvana Rose used Noir de Noir in some ways as a template. Noir de Noir is better made, but it's still not my style. Of the rose centric fragrances I've tried, Rose Flash by Andy Tauer is the one I've felt was the most accessible on my skin, but Royal Mayfair by Creed is the fragrance with a rose note that I've enjoyed the most out of all the rose notes for men that I've tried. Noir de Noir is for some, just not for me.
18th April, 2017
Dark is what this one is!! Noir de Noir is a foreboding, intensely rich oud experience with lovely rose and mossiness within. NdN must be worn in moderation, lest you chase others away with the sharp sensation of this Eau de Parfum!

I detected this on a lady coworker who’d worn it so well. I don’t know if I could do the same, though this scent is presented as unisex.

As a man, I’d rather turn to oud scents like Versace pour Homme Oud Noir, Atelier Cologne Oud Saphir, Zegna Indonesian Oud, Kilian Incense Oud, Black is Black Modern Oud, Dunhill Icon Absolute, or even Ralph Lauren’s Polo Supreme Oud in order to experience a more relatable, balanced oud.
24th March, 2017
I would 100% go for the Noir de Noir.
It is a white vanille chocolate rose, with an amazing drydown.
I like it, I love it, i can not live without it anymore.
It is my signature scent. I live in West-Europe, so a cold climate.
Noir de Noir does not bore me, does not annoy me, and I love every stage of it: the fresh deep rose in the start, the fruity spices, the patchouli chocolate and the superb vanilla.
I thought I liked Tobacco Vanilla, but it is a little cloying in the end, after smelling nothing but creamy vanilla with pipe tobacco, so I did not buy that, I found Tobacco Vanilla too linear, almost too simple.
But Noir de Noir has the same sweet vanilla, but a man can defenitely wear it, it is not the cloying chemical vanilla you find in designer/celebrity scents for women.
So, I like a scent that moves me, nothing does move me like Noir de Noir.
projection of NdN could of course be a little bit stronger, but... Noir de Noir is for YOU and the girl who kisses your neck...
10th January, 2017
Yesterday I did a simultaneous test with NdN on my left arm and Cafe Rose on my right. I'll be buying Cafe Rose soon, but Noir de Noir was just too dirty. CR was more nuanced, with the notes (saffron, rose, coffee) dancing and jiving, keeping things interesting deep into the dry-down. Of the two, NdN had less sillage and longevity on my skin.
21st August, 2016
Smokey rose with powder. Not masculine but not out of place on guys, could be alluring. Don't need many sprays with TF Noir de Noir, great sillage.
31st March, 2016

Add your review of Noir de Noir

Shop for Noir de Noir products online

Shop for Noir de Noir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Noir de Noir

Member images of Noir de Noir

There are no member images of Noir de Noir yet. Why not be the first?