Addiction Fever (2006)

Average Rating:

Addiction Fever Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Green tea, Mandarin peel, Vetiver, Skin musk

Addiction Fever information

Limited edition launched for the 2006 World Cup.

Reviews of Addiction Fever

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

scratchnsniff24's avatar

England England

I know this is a deodorant not aftershave/perfume, however, it's not often you come across such a thing that has a description quite as follows:
    "A fresh energising top note of green Bergamont and green tea enhanced with mandarin peel which is balanced with rich Vetivert and cedar supported by the warmth and comfort of the base of precious skin musk."
    That alone sets it apart from Lynx/Axe and such.

Reminds me of a more pleasant and very very very toned down powdery aftershave a friend of mine bought from a 'pound store' years back. It's not a bad smell, though that was, it doesn't even stick around for you to notice it after the initial spraying's over, shy of sticking your face in your armpit.
    It's powdery, it's floral, it smells like our old Peugeot 405.. It's cheap, and it doesn't scream "I'M A HORMONAL, SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED YOUNG TEEN, WITH RAGING HORMONES AND THE SEXUAL APPETITE OF A DEPRIVED JACK RABBIT".

Bottom line - At the end of the day you don't smell of deodorant, but you don't smell of sweat either. Which surely, is the point of such a product. Albeit probably not one described as it is. I like it, it does what i want it to, it stops me from smelling bad and lets my aftershave do the talking!

03rd May, 2011