Young Sexy Lovely (2006)

HouseYves Saint Laurent
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute
Parent Company at launchPinault-Printemps-Redoute > Gucci Group > YSL Beaute

About Young Sexy Lovely

Young Sexy Lovely is a feminine perfume by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2006

Young Sexy Lovely fragrance notes

Reviews of Young Sexy Lovely

Pretty and delicate, inoffensive yet unoriginal. I'm a little disappointed in Young Sexy Lovely. Yves Saint Laurent usually comes up with interesting and in some ways, unique fragrances. However, in this case, Yves Saint Laurent played it safe.

It is neither too fruity nor too flowery, it's a nice balance between the two. Young Sexy Lovely is yes, young and lovely, but definitely not sexy. Flirtatious maybe would have been a better choice.

The scent from the opening to the drydown is very soft and intimate. Pear, peach, cherry blossom, magnolia and musk are the most dominant notes to my nose when I smell this fragrance.

In my opinion, this would appeal to a relatively young audience, age 13-20. It's nice in a casual, everyday use, inoffensive sense.

30th June, 2011
Very clean and feminin. Young Sexy Lovely is very light and airy perfume that lasts me almost the whole day. This perfume is a pretty, soft floral perfume with some fruity notes. Great for work as it is very innofensive. Very beautiful scent.
15th November, 2009
light and flowery and fruity. I can only stand but one spray of most edt's but this one was so unobtrusive I sprayed two. It kind of reminds me of Estee Lauder's Pleasures though they share none of the same notes but both smell clean and understated. It seems very appropriate for casual daywear and reminds me of springtime.
10th November, 2008
I sampled this in a department store and loved it. But the name put me off. To be honest, I'd feel a bit silly telling people what I'm wearing!
18th January, 2008
A wonderful flowery and slightly fruity middle notes with lingering base notes. A very feminine elegant scent. Longlasting. Not overpowering & suitable for day or night. Gorgeous bottle.
29th April, 2007

Add your review of Young Sexy Lovely

Shop for Young Sexy Lovely products online

Shop for Young Sexy Lovely at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Young Sexy Lovely

Member images of Young Sexy Lovely

There are no member images of Young Sexy Lovely yet. Why not be the first?