Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine (2006)
by Giorgio Armani

Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine information

Year of Launch2006

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine

Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine is a shared / unisex perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2006

Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine fragrance notes

Reviews of Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine

The jasmine is present in the opening phase on my skin, but attenuated by a lemon-citrus note and some fruity dried-prune like notes. The fruity-flowery impression extends into the drydown on my skin, and cannot shake off the overall impression of mediocrity; a touch of patchouli at the end does not alter that. After Le Labo's Jasmine 17 this is second-rate only, albeit not bad. I get an all-right silage and projection, but longevity is good at six hours.
14th January, 2014
Reviews are poor. Why oh why do I really like this? I have repurchased twice (not at the release prices, I grant) I once had an acre of garden, old fashioned roses, herbaceous perennials, all inspired by Helen Dillon, Rosemary Verey, Christopher Lloyd, Penelope Hobhouse. I get the jasmine in this as true. This is probably too much information, but my body heat during hot flashes sure smelt good in this baby. As an example I could not, not, wear Boucheron at that time. Perhaps the Prive Jasmin combined with all the cimicifuga root in my system! Haha
15th May, 2012
This is an unremarkable light scent, jasmine not distinguishable - it could be any light floral. Slightly sweet, poor sillage. At $35 a bottle it would be perfectly acceptable, but at $95, it is a rip off.

If you are seeking jasmine, purchase the best - Serge Lutens A La Nuit.
10th May, 2011
A very soft, somewhat fruity take on jasmine. Nothing cutting edge here -- for all intents and purposes, this could have been formulated in the Thirties or Forties. While I far prefer Creed's various jasmine frags to this one, I really can't say that there's anything (save the retail price) that's unpleasant about this Armani juice.

For the life of me, though, I've yet to see just how (if at all) this frag qualifies as unisex. I find it very soft (though not weak), fairly traditional and unmistakably feminine.
08th April, 2009

Add your review of Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine

Shop for Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine products online

Search Amazon for Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine

Member images of Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine

There are no member images of Armani Privé Éclat de Jasmine yet. Why not be the first?