Bulgari pour Homme Soir (2006)
    by Bulgari

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 267 ratings

Bulgari pour Homme Soir information

Bulgari pour Homme Soir is a men's fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Bulgari pour Homme Soir

Showing 1 to 6 of 62 reviews.

randydjack's avatar

Incredibly subtle. You don't want it to be. You want to keep on smelling it, and so you check your wrist. Again, and again. It does last, for me, for approximately 6 hours.

The title is apt. At first, I didn't like the "close-to-skinness." Bah. I'll use Extreme I said. I'll keep soir tucked away I said.

And then I came back to it. It's a perfect cologne for late night with someone you want to keep wanting.

As far as how it smells? Sophisticated. I'd say the papyrus adds an earthy element to Soir not unlike Vetiver would, but in an incredibly subdued fashion.

Imagine Encre Noire rained on. Smoldering and faint, with a detectable but not demanding lightness. That's Soir.

20th January, 2014

Caoimhin's avatar

Received a sample of this after another purchase.

Overall, it's a weak scent with poor projection. It wears very close to the skin, and has a longevity of about 1-2 hours.

On first application, I detect some citrus notes. As it dries down, I detect something more sweet with some synthetic woodsy notes.

It's an inoffensive scent, but not in any way memorable.

19 November, 2013

MSKE's avatar

Intoxicating Subtlety

I sampled Bulgari PH Soire by chance as I was waiting for the lady I was buying another cologne from (Chanel Edition Blanche) who'd gone to get me some samples. I sprayed it once on my forearm and I couldn't stop smelling it! I LOVE the tea scent and this has what must be one of the most intoxicating, refined tea notes I've smelled. And the scent doesn't change much from first putting it on through the dry down, the initial fresh, powdery notes fade away and what remains is that intoxicating tea.

It lasted a very decent amount of time on my arm (about 7 hours, though it's close to skin after the first 2), BUT when I bought a bottle and wore it on my pulse areas (behind the ears and on the neck), longevity was not nearly as good (probably 3 hours) and it projects for only 1 hour or thereabouts. So, it's a subtle cologne that's perfect if you're planning to get intimate with somebody (girls LOVE it), but it's far from being a projection beast. It's probably my favorite scent to smell, followed closely by Chanel Edition Blanche and Bleu, but it's the most subtle of the three.

04 September, 2013

rbaker's avatar

It opens with a feeble tea note. Now we now we Bulgari loves tea - recalling the glorious opening of B. Black - but this is more of a non-event, and a touch of papyrus with watery ambery musk does not make it any better. Poor projection and a total longevity on me of less than two hours.

28 December, 2012

fragbomb's avatar

Clean, tea, woody, earthy and musky. Sexy and calm and luxurious at the same time. Black tie most suited this baby... well at least wear your designer shirt when you wear this one. Although the name suggest you to wear it at night but quite safe to wear at daytime, Indoor obviously.

14 April, 2012

Redbeard's avatar

I'm trying this alongside Pour Homme Extreme, and some of the original BPH that I sprayed on earlier...this is the smoother flanker. Right away, it's different: a slightly sweetened wood with just a dash of grapefruit on top. Together, these create that reedy/bamboo/grassy effect that I like in whatever fragrances I find it in. The grapefruit is soon gone in Soir, and the lightest tinge of anise and spices start to accentuate the wood, which is still not very sweet but begins to show a little more resinous, honeyed character. Later it gets a bit more musty and powdery, but it stays well-controlled like its brothers. Its grayness is more wet, organic and leafy compared to the concrete gray of Extreme, and this allows it to step out of the corner office and down to the bar for a date more readily than Extreme. Soir also has the longevity to make it past five o'clock. Still, I prefer Extreme's drier emphasis over Soir's slight powderiness.

Overall, the Bulgari PH family is surprisingly homogeneous, but I think they're all good. The original is utterly unique among all the scents I've encountered, and the two flankers showcase two opposite sides of it marvellously. They all compete favorably with things like Armani Eau or Monsieur de Givenchy for the title of Most Professional Office Scent.

26 February, 2012

• 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari EDT Spray 3.4 OZ / 100 ML (NIB)
    • Time Left: 17 days
    Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir by Bvlgari EDT Spray 3.4 oz
    • Time Left: 10 days
    Bvlgari Soir Pour Homme Bulgari Cologne for Men 3.4 oz Brand New In Box
    • Time Left: 22 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Genuine Bvlgari Soir pour homme Eau De Toilette 3.4 oz 100ml spray in Tester Box
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir - tester-100ml-3.4fl.oz, Eau de toilette (Bvlgari)
    • Time Left: 18 days
    Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir 3.3 / 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette for men NIB Sealed
    • Time Left: 7 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    BVLGARI POUR HOMME SOIR 3.3 OZ EDT SPRAY TESTER FOR MEN BY BVLGARI IN TESTER BOX
    • Time Left: 5 days