Bulgari pour Homme Soir (2006)
by Bulgari

Bulgari pour Homme Soir information

Year of Launch2006

HouseBulgari
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Bulgari pour Homme Soir

Bulgari pour Homme Soir is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Bulgari pour Homme Soir

On my skin this smells almost exactly like earl grey tea. Having said that, I quite like this (though I despise earl grey tea).
Floral tea, some spice and a lot of sweetness (to my very amateur nose I'm guessing that's the musk).
Longevity is no issue on my skin.
I like this and think it's pleasant and I enjoy tea notes but it's about the limit of sweetness that I personally want to wear.
23rd August, 2015
This is by no means a signature scent, but one that I like in my collection none the less. It has a soft tea spice fragrance that I find very appealing. I agree with other reviewers in that I might actually like this more if it had more projection. 4 sprays and after 4hrs it is essentially a skin scent.

I like wearing it in the evening or out to dinner, but rarely to the office, although it would be a respectable work scent for fall/winter.

11th February, 2015 (last edited: 13th February, 2015)
Should have been called Bulgari light. Green tea with faint woods and musk. As previously mentioned, an intense or extreme version should be made. Perfect for days when you want a low key scent. Perfect for office wear. 7/10
30th November, 2014 (last edited: 21st March, 2015)
Incredibly subtle. You don't want it to be. You want to keep on smelling it, and so you check your wrist. Again, and again. It does last, for me, for approximately 6 hours.

The title is apt. At first, I didn't like the "close-to-skinness." Bah. I'll use Extreme I said. I'll keep soir tucked away I said.

And then I came back to it. It's a perfect cologne for late night with someone you want to keep wanting.

As far as how it smells? Sophisticated. I'd say the papyrus adds an earthy element to Soir not unlike Vetiver would, but in an incredibly subdued fashion.

Imagine Encre Noire rained on. Smoldering and faint, with a detectable but not demanding lightness. That's Soir.
20th January, 2014
Received a sample of this after another purchase.

Overall, it's a weak scent with poor projection. It wears very close to the skin, and has a longevity of about 1-2 hours.

On first application, I detect some citrus notes. As it dries down, I detect something more sweet with some synthetic woodsy notes.

It's an inoffensive scent, but not in any way memorable.
19th November, 2013
Intoxicating Subtlety

I sampled Bulgari PH Soire by chance as I was waiting for the lady I was buying another cologne from (Chanel Edition Blanche) who'd gone to get me some samples. I sprayed it once on my forearm and I couldn't stop smelling it! I LOVE the tea scent and this has what must be one of the most intoxicating, refined tea notes I've smelled. And the scent doesn't change much from first putting it on through the dry down, the initial fresh, powdery notes fade away and what remains is that intoxicating tea.

It lasted a very decent amount of time on my arm (about 7 hours, though it's close to skin after the first 2), BUT when I bought a bottle and wore it on my pulse areas (behind the ears and on the neck), longevity was not nearly as good (probably 3 hours) and it projects for only 1 hour or thereabouts. So, it's a subtle cologne that's perfect if you're planning to get intimate with somebody (girls LOVE it), but it's far from being a projection beast. It's probably my favorite scent to smell, followed closely by Chanel Edition Blanche and Bleu, but it's the most subtle of the three.

04th September, 2013

Add your review of Bulgari pour Homme Soir

Shop for Bulgari pour Homme Soir products online

Shop for Bulgari pour Homme Soir at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bulgari pour Homme Soir

Member images of Bulgari pour Homme Soir

There are no member images of Bulgari pour Homme Soir yet. Why not be the first?