Bijan Black for Women (2006)
by Bijan

Bijan Black for Women information

Year of Launch2006

HouseBijan
PerfumerJames Krivda
Parent CompanyQuality King Distributors > Perfumania Holdings > Five Star Fragrances

About Bijan Black for Women

Bijan Black for Women is a feminine perfume by Bijan. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer James Krivda

Bijan Black for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Bijan Black for Women

I had to finally ask a woman at work what fragrance she wore because she absolutely smells DIVINE! Happens it was this one. You know, I saw it at the duty free and just didn't know anything about it so I didn't try it, but that little black bottle is a temptress and has haunted me ever since. What a little sleeper. An oriental that is approachable, soft, warm and not too fruity. It is sophisticated without being too stuffy. I don't know if I will wear it myself, but I sure do enjoy it. The sillage wafts all around the building and is a pleasure to walk through. I will just have to follow my co-worker around for a while!
13th November, 2008
13th November, 2008
I bought this on a whim. I liked the unique black circular bottle and the scent is nice and non-obtrusive. I just wish this lasted longer on me. It just becomes a soft musk.
14th September, 2006

Add your review of Bijan Black for Women

Shop for Bijan Black for Women products online

Shop for Bijan Black for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bijan Black for Women

Member images of Bijan Black for Women

There are no member images of Bijan Black for Women yet. Why not be the first?