Bijan Black for Women (2006)
    by Bijan

Bijan Black for Women Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Bijan Black for Women

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

lookingglass's avatar
    lookingglass

I had to finally ask a woman at work what fragrance she wore because she absolutely smells DIVINE! Happens it was this one. You know, I saw it at the duty free and just didn't know anything about it so I didn't try it, but that little black bottle is a temptress and has haunted me ever since. What a little sleeper. An oriental that is approachable, soft, warm and not too fruity. It is sophisticated without being too stuffy. I don't know if I will wear it myself, but I sure do enjoy it. The sillage wafts all around the building and is a pleasure to walk through. I will just have to follow my co-worker around for a while!

13 November, 2008

lookingglass's avatar
    lookingglass

13 November, 2008

pandabear25's avatar
    pandabear25

I bought this on a whim. I liked the unique black circular bottle and the scent is nice and non-obtrusive. I just wish this lasted longer on me. It just becomes a soft musk.

14 September, 2006