Petit Ange

Average Rating:

Petit Ange Fragrance notes

Lilac, Sandalwood, White musk

Petit Ange information

Petit Ange is a unisex fragrance by Nicolaï.

Reviews of Petit Ange

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

JenniferinSB's avatar

My absolute, all time favorite! I bought it years ago in a long gone store in Santa Barbara, California. Then a few years ago I found it on an internet site. It is reasonably priced and it was news to me that it was marketed as a children's perfume. It has a very soft, smooth welcoming fragrance not unlike Annick Goutal's Le Chevrefeuille or Neroli. (Both I also love). It is not overly floral or citrus and not powdery. It is just a soft lovely scent. It does not change much from beginning to end and is, of coarse mild and not very strong or lasting, but that is part of it's charm. If you think of it being a lovely, fresh spring day in a location with soft breezes blowing off of the hillsides covered with newly blossoming wild plants and citrus trees, you have Petit Ange.
    I love to put it on after a shower or spray it on my bed before I go to sleep. It always puts a smile on my face and pushes my cares away.

28 January, 2010

Quarry's avatar

The notes for "Little Angel" are lilac, tangerine and licorice. Sound like a less-than-harmonious grouping? I found it so. At least it's mild.

29 May, 2008

Add your review of Petit Ange

Search for on eBay United States

Petit Ange by Parfums De Nicolai Eau De Fraicheur 3.3 oz Spray
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 15 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)