Petit Ange

Petit Ange information

HouseNicolaï
PerfumerPatricia de Nicolaï

About Petit Ange

Petit Ange is a shared / unisex perfume by Nicolaï. The fragrance was created by perfumer Patricia de Nicolaï

Petit Ange fragrance notes

Reviews of Petit Ange

My absolute, all time favorite! I bought it years ago in a long gone store in Santa Barbara, California. Then a few years ago I found it on an internet site. It is reasonably priced and it was news to me that it was marketed as a children's perfume. It has a very soft, smooth welcoming fragrance not unlike Annick Goutal's Le Chevrefeuille or Neroli. (Both I also love). It is not overly floral or citrus and not powdery. It is just a soft lovely scent. It does not change much from beginning to end and is, of coarse mild and not very strong or lasting, but that is part of it's charm. If you think of it being a lovely, fresh spring day in a location with soft breezes blowing off of the hillsides covered with newly blossoming wild plants and citrus trees, you have Petit Ange.
I love to put it on after a shower or spray it on my bed before I go to sleep. It always puts a smile on my face and pushes my cares away.
28th January, 2010
Quarry Show all reviews
The notes for "Little Angel" are lilac, tangerine and licorice. Sound like a less-than-harmonious grouping? I found it so. At least it's mild.
29th May, 2008

Add your review of Petit Ange

Shop for Petit Ange products online

Search Amazon for Petit Ange

Member images of Petit Ange

There are no member images of Petit Ange yet. Why not be the first?