cK one Electric (2006)

Year of Launch2006

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About cK one Electric

cK one Electric is a shared / unisex perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2006

cK one Electric fragrance notes

Reviews of cK one Electric

While I was never really a fan of the original cK one, the Electric version is a whole different story. I found this guy tucked away in little perfume kiosk at my local mall, and I'm glad I took the plunge. It's excellent. Straight-up lime and zippy, zingy citrus that lasts for up to 5 hours on me. There is a slight cucumber-y "aquatic" note, but it never treads into the "calone" territory (calone being referred to in a negative sense). This is definitely a bit more masculine than feminine, in my opinion. Great fragrance for a young person, too!

If you can find this, try it. It's now one of my go-to's for summer.
24th April, 2011 (last edited: 26th April, 2011)
I used to love wearing this back in my early college days, especially for going out clubbing. This really was my go-to frag for quite some time, believe it or not. Alas, my sense of smell has developed since that time in my life, however I would still recommend it for the younger high-school and college crowd. If your only comfortable with mainly CK scents, but you wanted something a bit different, then I would recommend giving this a try. It did the trick for me and it may for you as well!
04th September, 2009
eRL00p Show all reviews
Starts out great with the bright lime and fairly sweet, but not sugary sweet. I prefer this over the somewhat similar scent dkny be delicious. Its a unisex scent, which starts out for men but ends as a womans fragrance. The bright lime green is lovely, and wearable by men or women. I bought this after my first test at a carsons, loving it. I wore it for about a month but had to stop. Once this fragrance drys down to its female 'perfume" base, its not for guys. I had Men stopping me asking me either 1. if i was wearing perfume, or 2. why I was wearing womens perfume.

Great fragrance, 4 stars, but more for women than unisex. I gave it to my girlfriend and my only complaint now is that she tends to overdo it at times.

try and get a sample of this, as I did not notice the perfume dry down at first. It may just be my skin chemistry after reading all these other reviews of people saying its a masculine scent.... but it still smells the same on my gf & i love that I can still smell this amazing scent (on her ;)
03rd December, 2008
Definitely much more masculine then unisex. Love the top notes of this. A punch of lime. The drydown reminds me a bit of Terre d'Hermes mixed with Narciso Rodriguez For Him. ck's bottles are always nice looking, too. The juice is even more neon green than the newer juice in Gucci Envy.
22nd July, 2008
Lime dominates at first and then aquatic notes chime in. A clean, pleasant, summery scent, but not remarkable. More masculine; I don’t see it as unisex.
02nd April, 2008
How many variations of this do we need? I was drawn to it because of the bottle and that is all that's nice about this. Now granted it does smell good but longevity sucks. It does best as house spray, your guset will be awake the whole time and will never be able to guess what that fantastic scent is...especially since it is gone in no time flat.
10th November, 2007

Add your review of cK one Electric

Shop for cK one Electric products online

Search Amazon for cK one Electric

Member images of cK one Electric

There are no member images of cK one Electric yet. Why not be the first?