Moss / Mousse de Chine
    by Ava Luxe

Average Rating: 3

Based on 19 ratings

Moss / Mousse de Chine Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Lime, Fern, Lavender, Amber, Spanish moss, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Musk, Ambergris

Moss / Mousse de Chine information

Moss / Mousse de Chine is a unisex fragrance by Ava Luxe.

Reviews of Moss / Mousse de Chine

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

odysseusm's avatar

This is a rich, honeyed fern scent. In fact, it is a triple fern scent, since the ingredients listed are “fern”, Spanish moss and oakmoss.
    I could not find any citrus or lavender in the opening, but then these notes are so fleeting on my skin that this is my usual issue. An unusual note appears, kind of a cross between chocolate and rubber. This must be an aspect of the moss elements. There also is a lot of sweetness, but this gradually burns off. More agreeable green mossy notes emerge, which deepen and take on forest floor and even coniferous aspects. I appreciate this phase very much. The final dry-down is too ambery to suit me.

02 September, 2009 (Last Edited: 12 October, 2009)

ComDiva's avatar

Mousse de Chine is a cheerful, dry and unexpectedly light chypre. I think it is a very nice summer scent, though it doesn't quite make my heart sing. Still, I LIKE it!

01st September, 2008