Fig / Figuier

Fig / Figuier information

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About Fig / Figuier

Fig / Figuier is a shared / unisex perfume by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Fig / Figuier fragrance notes

Reviews of Fig / Figuier

Unlike the previous review I like my fig to smell a little more like fig and a little less green. But this is very nice, it seems stronger than L'Artisan's and longer lasting. I adore L'Artisan's version but the longevity is very poor and so is the projection-you have to lift your wrist to smell it at all and then it seems to be gone in no time. This one starts out so green it doesn't smell like fig, but rather the tree's leaves. After the dry down is when the fruit emerges. But as with L'Artisan and also with Philosykos it wears so close to the skin that I have trouble with the idea of spending money on it if no one can smell it. I can barely smell it. I have to lift my wrist to smell it at all. When I do, it's lovely. The green is now gone, leaving a musky light hint of fig. But that's it. Just a hint. My search for a holy grail fig is still on. I want it stronger, so that I can smell it when I move around without lifting my shirt collar or wrist up to my nose. I'm giving it a neutral because it leaves me wanting more.
11th April, 2009
tdi Show all reviews
Let me preface this by saying I hate fig, usually. Ava Luxe Fig is different though. The fig is not that nauseating,overripe fig I usually get. Ava Luxe Fig is a slightly ripening fig among fresh, green leaves. If you love green notes and even remotely like fig give this one a try.
22nd March, 2007

Add your review of Fig / Figuier

Shop for Fig / Figuier products online

Search Amazon for Fig / Figuier

Member images of Fig / Figuier

There are no member images of Fig / Figuier yet. Why not be the first?