Roses

Roses information

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About Roses

Roses is a feminine perfume by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Reviews of Roses

Rose rose rose........I think it's tricky to work with rose scents, and tricker to make the scent good. Unfortunately this one smells very fake and gave me a slight headache.
22nd January, 2010
Ava-Luxe Roses does indeed open with a delicious, stemmy rose scent, and continues into something reminiscent of a big, lush bunch of fresh-cut roses from someone's rose garden, with a hint of some other wildflower that might have snuck into the bouquet. This is my favorite part of Roses' development -- not overpowering, but the sort of thing where you might find yourself (and others) making excuses to re-sniff and get another waft of those blooms. On me, the powdery drydown is backed by dried rose petals, lemon peel (!) and a hint of spice and vanilla pod (probably the honey). I definitely find it light-hearted, but not a lightweight.

Roses notes: Bergamot, Grass, Lemon, Honeyed Rose, Russian Rose Absolute, Turkish Rose Absolute, Bulgarian Rose Damascena Absolute, Bulgarian Rose Otto, Rose de Mai Absolute, Tea Rose, Rose Maroc Absolute, Chinese Rice Flower, Pepper, Cinnamon, Honey , Orris Root, Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Moss, Incense, Peruvian Balsam.
28th February, 2009
The opening was a very stemmy rose scent, quite realistic and wet. It dries down to a powdery, almost 'waxy' rose scent - reminding me slighly of rose scented candles or hilariously...rose scented doll products that little girls play with.

I imagine this would be a great scent for young girls. This is not me.

I tested the Luxe Edition.
30th March, 2007

Add your review of Roses

Shop for Roses products online

Search Amazon for Roses

Member images of Roses

There are no member images of Roses yet. Why not be the first?