The Beach

The Beach information

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About The Beach

The Beach is a shared / unisex perfume by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Reviews of The Beach

Vasily Show all reviews
Although I'm not a fan of the fresh calone-based perfumes that have been so popular for the past decade, this is probably the best take on the beach that I've encountered. Good enough that I purchased; a bottle recently for summer wear. There's a dry greenness there, plus a tiny bit of unpleasantness that recalls machine oil for me, like a whiff of boat funkiness from the docks mixed with shells & seagrass & the smell of skin warmed by the sun then plunged into shadow. It's an unpretentious take on the beach, which for me always has some funky smells mixed in with the pleasant. It makes me smile, and sometimes thats enough to make a frag bottleworthy for me.
19th April, 2008
I already know I don't like beach scents, I was just curious about this one. I guess as far as beach scents go it's a pretty good one, soft and natural with the sort of "dry" greenness of "dune grasses" being the strongest note. No sharp ozone/grapefruit, no obviously fake "salty breeze", no coconutty suntan lotion. It's a cloudy, chilly day at the beach and the beach is empty. To appreciate it you have to stand the stale, cool cucumber note "water" scents so often share though, and I just don't.
17th April, 2007

Add your review of The Beach

Shop for The Beach products online

Search Amazon for The Beach

Member images of The Beach

There are no member images of The Beach yet. Why not be the first?