The Beach
    by Ava Luxe

Average Rating:

The Beach information

The Beach is a unisex fragrance by Ava Luxe.

Reviews of The Beach

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

Vasily's avatar

Although I'm not a fan of the fresh calone-based perfumes that have been so popular for the past decade, this is probably the best take on the beach that I've encountered. Good enough that I purchased; a bottle recently for summer wear. There's a dry greenness there, plus a tiny bit of unpleasantness that recalls machine oil for me, like a whiff of boat funkiness from the docks mixed with shells & seagrass & the smell of skin warmed by the sun then plunged into shadow. It's an unpretentious take on the beach, which for me always has some funky smells mixed in with the pleasant. It makes me smile, and sometimes thats enough to make a frag bottleworthy for me.

19 April, 2008

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

I already know I don't like beach scents, I was just curious about this one. I guess as far as beach scents go it's a pretty good one, soft and natural with the sort of "dry" greenness of "dune grasses" being the strongest note. No sharp ozone/grapefruit, no obviously fake "salty breeze", no coconutty suntan lotion. It's a cloudy, chilly day at the beach and the beach is empty. To appreciate it you have to stand the stale, cool cucumber note "water" scents so often share though, and I just don't.

17 April, 2007