Biba
    by Ava Luxe

Average Rating:

Biba Fragrance notes

Bergamot, Elemi, Pepper, Incense, Hiba wood, Himalayan Cedar, Lebanese cedar, Patchouli, Night queen, Sandalwood, Tunisian Amber, Musk

Biba information

Biba is a unisex fragrance by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by Serena Ava Franco

Reviews of Biba

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

NebraskaLovesScent's avatar

It comes on a bit soft, but boy, does it last long! I could still detect the last faint remants almost 24 hours later.

Biba is a nice example of a woodsy spice. The fragrance it most recalls for me is the late, great Chaos.

Pronounced cedar and spice elements, and not at all sweet on my skin. The fragrance needs a little time to warm and develop on the skin. Overall, very pretty, possibly unisex. I think it's not quite right for me, but it makes me curious enough to try some other fragrances from this line.

21st October, 2008

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

Starts out with a chypre-like sharpness that soon turns pleasantly peppery. I just love peppery scents. The pepper in Biba is chilli peppers to my nose and I really enjoy the searing heat. It's red-hot and spicy/woody in the same way as Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur, Eau d'Italie Bois d'Ombrie and CdG Palisander. Like them, it also has a sharp/clean soap note that feels very chic. In the drydown it develops more of a powdery sweetness.

16 April, 2007

Elf's avatar

This fragrance belongs to the same family as 10 Corso Como and is an excellent value considering the fine quality. Very enjoyable.

25 October, 2006