by Ava Luxe

Biba information

HouseAva Luxe
PerfumerSerena Ava Franco

About Biba

Biba is a shared / unisex perfume by Ava Luxe. The fragrance was created by perfumer Serena Ava Franco

Reviews of Biba

It comes on a bit soft, but boy, does it last long! I could still detect the last faint remants almost 24 hours later.

Biba is a nice example of a woodsy spice. The fragrance it most recalls for me is the late, great Chaos.

Pronounced cedar and spice elements, and not at all sweet on my skin. The fragrance needs a little time to warm and develop on the skin. Overall, very pretty, possibly unisex. I think it's not quite right for me, but it makes me curious enough to try some other fragrances from this line.
21st October, 2008
Starts out with a chypre-like sharpness that soon turns pleasantly peppery. I just love peppery scents. The pepper in Biba is chilli peppers to my nose and I really enjoy the searing heat. It's red-hot and spicy/woody in the same way as Les Nereides Oriental Lumpur, Eau d'Italie Bois d'Ombrie and CdG Palisander. Like them, it also has a sharp/clean soap note that feels very chic. In the drydown it develops more of a powdery sweetness.
16th April, 2007
This fragrance belongs to the same family as 10 Corso Como and is an excellent value considering the fine quality. Very enjoyable.
25th October, 2006

Add your review of Biba

Shop for Biba products online

Search Amazon for Biba

Member images of Biba

There are no member images of Biba yet. Why not be the first?