Love's True Bluish Light

Based on 75 ratings

Love's True Bluish Light Fragrance notes

White Vanilla, White Amber, Milky notes, Musk

Love's True Bluish Light information

Love's True Bluish Light is a unisex fragrance by Ava Luxe.

Reviews of Love's True Bluish Light

Showing 1 to 6 of 15 reviews.
    positive 14 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

Mimi Gardenia's avatar

Beautiful emotive vanilla

Ava Luxe's Love's true Bluish Light not only possesses one of the most beautiful names in perfume , to me but also a very special nuanced vanilla scent.

The white amber adds something extra special to this and I love it. This is better than many high end and pricey niche perfumes and certainly beats any department store plasticky vanilla scents. it's grown up and thoughtful vanilla and at the same time retains something child - like. Wonderful and emotive.

Moreover, Serena Ava Franco adds her extra special touch to this perfume. One of my old time favorites and always will be. Tenacious and lasting in all forms.

Pros: Lasting ,gorgeous
    Cons: None !"

17 September, 2013

Bagfish's avatar

Reading the reviews indicating that this was vanilla/dough/musk/bread, I thought this would be a perfect scent for me, but it's not. It's really, really milky which I wasn't expecting, and as someone who hates the smell (and taste) of milk, this was an absolute disaster on me.

The smell of sour milk drowned out any of the other notes listed, and meant that I had to wash the scent off as it was making me feel unwell.

28 August, 2011

AntFarmer's avatar

I'm not sure if a fragrance can formally be classified as "cute", but in my opinion, this perfume is adorable. It is not cute in an over-the-top, cliche way like a basket full of kittens with pink and blue ribbons around their necks, but it is charming in a warmly eccentric way--like a little hedgehog in a polka-dot bowtie. The initial impression from the bottle is that of vanilla, but also a lot of fresh bread. It stays that way on the skin for about two hours before fading completely. This is a linear fragrance that is not challenging, complex, lasting, or demanding, but it is unusual enough with the bread note to assert its place in my heart as a darling little vanilla amongst the plethora of vanillas that try so hard to be sexy.

12 March, 2010

inscentiable's avatar

This may very well be my favorite fragrance - it's a beautiful, sensual, extremely wearable perfume. It starts with a lovely vanilla note and, after a few hours, settles into a warm musk with a slightly sweet, almost milky, tone. LTBL settles in close to your skin but has enough sillage that somebody standing close can still catch a whiff long after application. Everytime I wear this, which is pretty much daily, my husband always seems to find an excuse to sniff me.

07 July, 2009

Asha's avatar

I am rather new to the Ava Luxe line. My sense that Ava Luxe as a house is rather non-fussy still holds with LTBL. It is a vanilla-amber-musk, with vanilla being the prominent note. However, when I compare LTBL to other vanilla fragrances (Lavanilla, Maison de Vanille), I must say that LTBL does not knock me over (in other words, asphyxiate me) with the vanilla. It is not a complicated fragrance, but it is warm and pleasant, and I think probably great for layering. I can see why it is a favorite. Now I am wondering if Ava Luxe has something like Coty Wild Musk :)

19 October, 2008

Leesee's avatar

This reminds me a tad of Stila's Creme Bouquet, but softer, and more well-rounded. The sweetness is clearly at the forefront of this scent but it is balanced by the milky and musky notes. Very pretty.

18 October, 2008